Adesso Footware TSV 10/05/17

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

I like the bright colours but would be wary of fit. I tried on a similar style in bright colours in Boundary Mills while up in North East England but the shoes were too narrow.

Hmm I don't remember the reviews being wonderful because I posted a review myself. Of course they have gone missing because its a new product according to Q. Anyway I'm not saying they aren't a good looking shoe if you like that style but the fitting was not great. They look pretty much the same to me.

Anyone remember the Skechers TSV a few years back; elasticated basket weave, Mary Jane style?
I bought them, as I thought they would be great for travel - easy off at the airport for scanning, comfy on the flight, etc. I took them on a trip to Australia.
Blimey! What with the heat, and the long flight, my feet swelled and the bliddy basket weave fabric rubbed them raw. In addition, the memory foam insoles soon started to stink to high heaven. I spent days limping round a remote part of Tasmania, looking for a shoe shop. Eventually I found one, bought a pair of ugly 'man sandals' with velcro straps, and consigned the elasticated instruments of torture to the skip at the back of the store.

Adesso Footware TSV 10/05/17

I thought about buying them for my granddaughter but after reading here I don't think I will bother. The Adesso guest has got an unfortunate laugh,I haven't managed to listen to a full presentation of the shoes.

I like the colours and would love a pair of Skechers trainers in one of the multis.

I've just seen the trailer and the model has bunions and very vein-y feet - not a great advert.

I have a pair of Rieker shoes in the interweave style but they`re leather and they`re really comfortable. They`re called the Sina and have a slingback and a small heel but are full at the front. I bought mine 2 Winters ago in a sale and they bring back the style every year but in different colours. I buy Summer shoes in Winter sales when they`re really cheap and Winter shoes/boots in Summer sales.

I have those exact shoes Vienna, and very comfy they are too. They go with almost every pair of trousers I own- I got mine from Amazon.

I'd give anything to wear any sort of shoe at the moment. Currently sporting a fetching surgical boot on one foot and a slipper on the other following surgery to remove 2 Morton's neuroma. Been off my feet for 10 days and watching far too much QVC.

I'd give anything to wear any sort of shoe at the moment. Currently sporting a fetching surgical boot on one foot and a slipper on the other following surgery to remove 2 Morton's neuroma. Been off my feet for 10 days and watching far too much QVC.

Foot surgery can be debilitating. A friend had her bunions done and was off her feet and then on crutches for weeks. Hope you recover quickly.

I thought about a pair if these (briefly) but could see the fabric rubbing & I like to try footwear on in a shop.I never leave home without Compeed plasters anyway.

Latest posts

Back