18/04/17 One Time Only Prices

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

i bought the yakee spring egg for £3 last year and it was hardly worth that price imo i did not like the tarts inside

i bought the yakee spring egg for £3 last year and it was hardly worth that price imo i did not like the tarts inside

Yes, I thought they were a really cute idea, but was put off by the fragrances of the tarts. Especially Cappuccino Truffle. Noticed they were optimistically wheeling them out (at full price, of course) in the show last night. They've got no concept of having missed the boat, have they?

Yes, I thought they were a really cute idea, but was put off by the fragrances of the tarts. Especially Cappuccino Truffle. Noticed they were optimistically wheeling them out (at full price, of course) in the show last night. They've got no concept of having missed the boat, have they?

the eggs were an OTO last night at £18.98 + post but were sold before easter at £28 + post

the eggs were an OTO last night at £18.98 + post but were sold before easter at £28 + post

these were last easters offerings old stock and the melts are prone to lose their scent hardly a bargain. i paid £3 and it was not even worth that. i just wanted to smell jelly bean and i do like summer scoop. jelly bean was not to my taste

Latest posts

Back