Tili May Beauty Box

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

I see they're still selling the last Tili box. Didn't they sell out of the first two a lot more quickly? Could be they had more of the third one but I wonder if it's because it didn't go down so well? I didnt think it was a great selection compared to the previous one and it wasn't worth £20 to me, despite the stated value based on RRPs, because the items I would have wanted were the small ones.

Shocking to think May is only a fortnight away!!

I won't be buying from QVC,
I love 'Latest in Beauty' where I get to choose what goes in my box from over 200 items.

I won't be buying from QVC,
I love 'Latest in Beauty' where I get to choose what goes in my box from over 200 items.

I have just ordered my 2nd Latest in Beauty box & I am amazed at the value! I pay £18 a month & can choose 9 products of my choice & there are full sized products too. The value of my last order was £150! I do love QVC beauty products but must admit I am enjoying discovering new brands & there are natural products too. The experience is a bit like food shopping- if you go to the same supermarket all the time you automatically pick up your favourites but by trying somewhere new occasionally, you can discover great things! New products are added daily which adds to the excitement & I have had a few items from QVC brands from there- Konjac sponge (amazing), Margaret Dabbs crystal file & Nails Inc nail polish. They do also have special edition boxes- if you are a beauty junkie check it out!

"The first item in our fourth Tili Beauty Box, is an exclusive!! ��✨
This cult classic Alpha-H Liquid Gold, is infused with rose and hasn't been launched anywhere yet! Grab your Alpha-H Rose gold addition in our 4th beauty box launching on the 17th May."
It looks like 50ml.

I wasn't interested in the Rose Liquid Gold as a stand alone item or art of the TSV but this is good start for the Tili box, it'll still get used.

Is the rose in it for skincare benefits, or just to fragrance it?

Apparently...
"Alpha-H introduces a new limited edition of its global best seller, Liquid Gold Rose. Taking the blueprint of the classic year 2000 formulation, it has added richly aromatic botanicals, antioxidants, minerals and clinically proven moisture boosters - including rose, lotus and orchid petal. Combined with Glycolic Acid and Liquid Gold’s world-renowned low pH delivery system, it instantly stimulates the skin’s cellular metabolism, while the uniquely soothing and moisture boosting effects elevate skin resurfacing.

The botanical beauty boosters are grounded within a mineral rich infusion of Dead Sea salts and red algae to fortify the skin with calcium, magnesium and energising potassium. These mineral salts have potent humectant capabilities; helping to bind and draw more moisture into the skin. The additional hydrating and conditioning ingredients mean that this ‘aromatic sleep-in facial’ has a subtly more addictive and comforting aesthetic, which enhances the original formula."

"The first item in our fourth Tili Beauty Box, is an exclusive!! ��✨
This cult classic Alpha-H Liquid Gold, is infused with rose and hasn't been launched anywhere yet! Grab your Alpha-H Rose gold addition in our 4th beauty box launching on the 17th May."
It looks like 50ml.
That's not true because it has already been launched, namely in Germany as the BPOTM of April, in the 200ml size. I told you about it in the Alpha-H thread. Sorry for being sort of picky.

IMG_9660.jpgNext item is a travel size Benefit Roller Lash.

Latest posts

Back