Kelly Hoppen on This Morning

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Dame Fondacox

Registered Shopper
Talking about adding a 'splash of colour' to your home with £4.00 towels from ASDA or a £60.00 rug from Wilko's. I'm surprised she managed to pronounce the names correctly as it must be the first time she's encountered them. She was also plugging items from other 'dreaded high street' stores such as M&S, Zara and John Lewis. No mention of her own range or QVC but she did get in how she 'loves neutral colours'.

" I'm surprised she managed to pronounce the names correctly as it must be the first time she's encountered them. "

He! he! he ! that's priceless, and no doubt true ! I can't imagine her shopping anywhere except Harvey Nichols or the food hall in Harrods !

I saw this, loved the fact that Eamonn was being his usual self around her, skitty and a bit sarcastic. She wasn't being treated like royalty, as Q presenters treat her, and so she was not her normal stuck up self, because she didn't get chance to be :giggle:

I'm surprised she's even heard of good old Wilko, must have minions doing her research.

The look on her face was priceless when Eamonn commented that you didn't have to spend a fortune to spruce up your home!

Talking about adding a 'splash of colour' to your home with £4.00 towels from ASDA or a £60.00 rug from Wilko's. I'm surprised she managed to pronounce the names correctly as it must be the first time she's encountered them. She was also plugging items from other 'dreaded high street' stores such as M&S, Zara and John Lewis. No mention of her own range or QVC but she did get in how she 'loves neutral colours'.

Maybe her rich celebrity clients have moved on from taupe so she has to hold her nose and sell more to the rest of us.

" I'm surprised she managed to pronounce the names correctly as it must be the first time she's encountered them. "

He! he! he ! that's priceless, and no doubt true ! I can't imagine her shopping anywhere except Harvey Nichols or the food hall in Harrods !

I missed this screen gem unfortunately. However,I can visualise Msss Hoppen mentioning 'those' stores.Which,if truth be told she frequents regularly.A lot of well off people are notoriously 'tight' with their cash.I bet she has a lot of stuff in her sepia palace from the likes of Wilko's,B&M and Aldi.Good honest stores that don't sell normal things at silly prices.

Last edited:
I missed this screen gem unfortunately. However,I can visualise Msss Hoppen mentioning 'those' stores.Which,if truth be told she frequents regularly.A lot of well off people are notoriously 'tight' with their cash.I bet she has a lot of stuff in her sepia palace from the likes of Wilko's,B&M and Aldi.Good honest stores that don't sell normal things at silly prices.

Some of Wilkos home ware stuff is no different to what Kelly sells except cheaper.

Latest posts

Back