BundleBerry by Amanda Holden Items

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Methinks there will be low stock levels so the products will sell out fast - making everyone believe its 'popular' !! and then the show will finish 15 minutes early, making it good marketing for the follow up show.

Are the public really that gullible to buy a vase or a plastic snowglobe plus p & p just because Ambitious Amanda's name is attached to it ?????

Methinks there will be low stock levels so the products will sell out fast - making everyone believe its 'popular' !! and then the show will finish 15 minutes early, making it good marketing for the follow up show.

Are the public really that gullible to buy a vase or a plastic snowglobe plus p & p just because Ambitious Amanda's name is attached to it ?????

Sadly, yes.
Some of them anyway.

Looks like the word has gone round among the Z listers that q is a money spinner if they can use your name.Funny they never seem to mention it in any of their biographies and articles.

I saw Rutherford Langsford on her programme yesterday and she looked a little frumpy to be honest. Don't know it it was a Q blouse she was wearing.

I wouldn't buy anything just because it has a famous persons name attached.

they must make an awful lot of money through qvc though. all are established celebs. no wonder qvc prices are overtly steep with the fees thaey have to pay them. plus all the freebies

trunks are £75 + post

Thanks for the update. I have just checked them out and all options are on advanced order for w/c 22/05 and the coral option has vanished altogether! The photo is still there, mind. I could go £75 but not another £8.95 postage really. I do think they are a cute idea though.

Latest posts

Back