Yankee Candle TSV 16/5/17

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Thank you Sazza. These notices from you & SCW are really helpful now that the Q website TV guide only goes one week ahead.

Does anyone have any idea as to what's going to be in this TSV, pretty please?

I'm watching you, Tarketta!!

not till normally a few days before so id say from the 12th onwards

Fair enough if you don't know about this one yet but we knew what the Yankee March TSV would be 7 days before, the February one 12 days before and the January one 8 days before so "normally" it's not that late??

Of course, I'm only interested academically!

I hope its votives or tarts plus a warmer.

(I don't want either!!!!)

:mysmilie_59:

In Hallmark outlet at the Gretna outlet village this morning they were selling large jars for £11. Even new ones, the ones in the first drop of the last TSV were included & Diftwood & others. I got a Summer Scoop.

Fair enough if you don't know about this one yet but we knew what the Yankee March TSV would be 7 days before, the February one 12 days before and the January one 8 days before so "normally" it's not that late??

Of course, I'm only interested academically!

it acutally dont work like that just because they put them up early before doesnt mean they do that every time sometimes they dont put the yankee & others up till the day before so there is no logic or pattern to it all i can say is to keep watching this thread

Yikes, promise my interest is also purely 'academic' and like Mazza, I'm hoping it's some sort of selection of votives as that definitely won't tempt me :mysmilie_50:

it acutally dont work like that just because they put them up early before doesnt mean they do that every time sometimes they dont put the yankee & others up till the day before so there is no logic or pattern to it all i can say is to keep watching this thread

OK, it was just that you said it's not normally till a few days before. Anyway, I'm sure you or someone will post as soon as it is known so I'll definitely watch this thread.

Yikes, promise my interest is also purely 'academic' and like Mazza, I'm hoping it's some sort of selection of votives as that definitely won't tempt me :mysmilie_50:

Yes, same here. Not saying I can't be tempted, whatever it is, but I do like to look. I didn't watch the shows on Friday, for example, but I checked the website later to see what they'd had on.

By the way, I note the second drop from the March TSV is due this month (Havana collection) and I'm looking forward to hearing what people think as that drop was the one I most fancied, though I didn't get the TSV. Has anyone tried any of the smells in the shops?

I think that one is due towards the end of May, Andi. The next AD should be the second and final one of that Honey Gelato selection and should be Tulips/Hydrangea/Gardenia or similar. According to my AD spreadsheet at least!

Yes, same here. Not saying I can't be tempted, whatever it is, but I do like to look. I didn't watch the shows on Friday, for example, but I checked the website later to see what they'd had on.

By the way, I note the second drop from the March TSV is due this month (Havana collection) and I'm looking forward to hearing what people think as that drop was the one I most fancied, though I didn't get the TSV. Has anyone tried any of the smells in the shops?

well i smelt them in the shops & they all smell fab but thats just my own views

well i smelt them in the shops & they all smell fab but thats just my own views

I think I'll love them too. Actually, just refreshed my memory about the ADs and the next drop after that sounds like my sort of thing too (Vibrant Saffron, Mulberrry & Fig, Autumn Glow) so I'm hoping there will be some superbargains on some of these in the coming weeks.

I think that one is due towards the end of May, Andi. The next AD should be the second and final one of that Honey Gelato selection and should be Tulips/Hydrangea/Gardenia or similar. According to my AD spreadsheet at least!

Ha ha, your AD spreadsheet. I do love a fellow obsessive.

I was just thinking, there was a time when I would have bought all this year's trios on AD and that means I'd recently have received the set with Coconut Beach and Hibiscus Water and would be in for the Tulips/Hydrangea/Gardenia jars imminently, the Havana set in a few weeks, the Moonbeams on Pumpkins, etc set in July, Vibrant Saffron, etc in August ..... And that's not mentioning any other offers that present themselves in the meantime. Eek! I'm sweating just thinking about it. I mean, I'd be excited but I feel so relieved!

I'm in all three ADs, needless to say! :mysmilie_500:

I am taking the view that I like the sound of all of them, glad to get the latest ones and hoping to goodness they don't have treasure trios I fancy. Also, there seems to be a dearth of Portrait trios this year which were my downfall last year. So long as I can keep clear of those types of offers (and I feel quite confident if not very confident) then I am OK. WJ trios, should they ever return, are permitted.

Latest posts

Back