Yankee Candle TSV 16/5/17

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Sadly (unlike boffy), my money is not so safe. I doubt they'll be cheap enough for skinflinty me.

Are these USA specials or likely to be available quite widely in the shops here?

cherry lemonade can be got here but the other two i have no idea on but it be about £46 delivered if like normal or maybe under £40 with free postage like the coastal living ones were but TBH they will be good value no matter what as my friend sold a large jar for £45 + post the other day

Sadly (unlike boffy), my money is not so safe. I doubt they'll be cheap enough for skinflinty me, though.

Are these USA specials or likely to be available quite widely in the shops here?

CURSES!!!! I love cherry lemonade and zesty, zingy fruity fragrances so I don't think my resolve will hold when it comes to these bad boys...sigh...

CURSES!!!! I love cherry lemonade and zesty, zingy fruity fragrances so I don't think my resolve will hold when it comes to these bad boys...sigh...

£45 or more will put me off but I'd really like to resist whatever the price and I know I'll struggle. I would say let's try and talk each other out of them for the next 7 days but I'm worried I will let you down.

£45 or more will put me off but I'd really like to resist whatever the price and I know I'll struggle. I would say let's try and talk each other out of them for the next 7 days but I'm worried I will let you down.

AndiK I can wholeheartedly assure you that I will most definitely let you down on this TSV, I'm powerless to resist cherry lemonade...

:mysmilie_512:

AndiK I can wholeheartedly assure you that I will most definitely let you down on this TSV, I'm powerless to resist cherry lemonade...

:mysmilie_512:

On my recent visit to the Newcastle Boundary Mills they were awash with large Cherry Lemonade candles. Personally I found it unappealing, but it looks pretty. I picked up some other candles and they had some good offers at the time (about 2 weeks ago).

It's weird that they have posted with that picture. The consensus out there seems to be that it's the three jars and it could be the photo is just representative of Yankee generally. But, thinking about it, it would be the fourth TSV comprising three jars this year so something like a warmer and melts selection would make more sense. In previous years, I'm sure they mixed the TSVs up a bit more.

Did you get your info about the three fruity jars being the next TSV from a reliable source, SCW?

It's weird that they have posted with that picture. The consensus out there seems to be that it's the three jars and it could be the photo is just representative of Yankee generally. But, thinking about it, it would be the fourth TSV comprising three jars this year so something like a warmer and melts selection would make more sense. In previous years, I'm sure they mixed the TSVs up a bit more.

Did you get your info about the three fruity jars being the next TSV from a reliable source, SCW?

Wax Addicts are always reliable and they WERE saying the same re the next TSV (scroll down to the bottom of the page in the link) but they have now changed the pic to reflect the same as SCW's latest pic, the plot thickens!

http://www.waxaddicts.co.uk/qvc/4593423318

Wax Addicts are always reliable and they WERE saying the same re the next TSV (scroll down to the bottom of the page in the link) but they have now changed the pic to reflect the same as SCW's latest pic, the plot thickens!

http://www.waxaddicts.co.uk/qvc/4593423318

Thanks. Must have changed their minds. I'm not tempted and it's a bit of a relief, even if I was excited by the jars.

Thanks. Must have changed their minds. I'm not tempted and it's a bit of a relief, even if I was excited by the jars.

Exactly my thoughts - the melt warmer does look nice, but already having a melt cup/jar candle addiction, I'm not going to throw a third element into the mix. Hopefully they'll sell that trio as a OTO on the day or something as I have a major hankering for it...

the warmer is less inciting than the three jars and i did not want them either. i think i am less bothered about yankee on qvc generally as for now at least i have a yankee store near me. when you can smell the scents or buy samplers or tarts cheaply you can try out the qvc scents

If that's it I'm not interested, especially if it's one of those tart warmers with a very thin glass shelf for the tart. Still have the scars from the last one.
Would have bought the big jars.

Well that's me out then. Unless the three large jars appear at what would have been an otherwise very good TSV price, I shan't be buying.

Latest posts

Back