Yankee Candle TSV 16/5/17

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Well that's me out then. Unless the three large jars appear at what would have been an otherwise very good TSV price, I shan't be buying.

I'm with you and Tarketta, anticipating that the three jars we thought was the TSV will appear as an offer of exceptional value (eg like the March TSV which was under £40 with free P&P, though I realise that's very optimistic of me!). If not, maybe it will be a TSV in June/July?

I probably would have got the jars, but won't be getting the melt warmer. I have no need for another really.

SCW, do you mean that they may have changed the TSV to what's in this picture, or maybe there will be two completely different options? Me confoosed!

Rosa has said on Facebook that the jars were never going to be the TSV. The melt warmer was always planned.

i dont believe that for 5 mins cause the most popular thing Q do is the set of 3 jars

Yankee Candle Electric Melt Warmer with 18 Melts TSV 16/05/17
http://www.qvcuk.com/ukqic/qvcapp.aspx/app.detail/params.item.706191

2 x Island Waterfall
2 x Honey Lavender Gelato
2 x Serengeti Sunset
2 x Coconut Beach
2 x Hibiscus Water
2 x Tuscan Vineyard
2 x Mediterranean Breeze
2 x Cafe Al Fresco
2 x Flowers in the Sun

View attachment 14021

View attachment 14022

View attachment 14023

View attachment 14024

View attachment 14025

Yes of course, why would Rosa who works with Yankee Candle and QVC know more about their TSV plans than you...

Well the Wax Addicts website was also showing the trio of large jar candles as the TSV, so maybe someone at YC initially sent out the wrong info?

Yankee Candle Electric Melt Warmer with 18 Melts
Item Number: 706191
QVC Price £42.00
Todays Special Value Price £29.98
P&P £5.95

A gorgeous set featuring an etched, metallic-finish electric melt warmer only available at QVC UK, plus a collection of 18 wax melts in true-to-life fragrances, including Island Water, Coconut Beach, Honey Lavender Gelato and Serengeti Sunset. Give your home d‚cor a glamorous touch and mix and match scents to create your own personal aroma blends with this lovely Yankee Candle collection.

Mix it up - this collection contains a selection of favourite fragrances that you can enjoy as they are, or create a bespoke experience by crumbling two halves of different melts and burning them together.

Total burn time: up to 144 hours (up to eight hours per melt)
Melt warmer (l x w): 31.8cm x 21.9cm (80.8" x 55.6")

Contains:

1 x etched electric melt warmer - in a choice of Gold or Rose Gold-tone finish
2 x Mediterranean Breeze classic wax melts (22g) - Only available at QVC in the UK. A seaside mix of soft citrus blossoms and amber
2 x Tuscan Vineyard classic wax melts (22g) - Only available at QVC in the UK. A lush vista of woody vines thick with dark grapes and paired with vintage whispers of cedar and vanilla
2 x Honey Lavender Gelato classic wax melts (22g) - Only available at QVC in the UK. A refreshing lavender treat that's bursting with flavour and topped with cool berries and warm honey
2 x Cafe Al Fresco classic wax melts (22g) - Only available at QVC in the UK. The warm air of a bustling outdoor café kissed with sweet notes of cinnamon, coffee and a dash of caramel
2 x Hibiscus Water classic wax melts (22g) - Only available at QVC in the UK. A rich, tropical mix of cool lagoon water and fully open hibiscus
2 x Island Waterfall classic wax melts (22g) - Only available at QVC in the UK. A cooling mist of tropical waters, tinged with freesia and waterlily
2 x Serengeti Sunset classic wax melts (22g) - this enticing blend of fruit, citrus, lotus flower and amber celebrates the haunting beauty of the African sky
2 x Flowers in the Sun classic wax melts (22g) - a remarkable bright scent of sweet blossoms
2 x Coconut Beach wax melts (22g) - a taste of the tropics - warm coconut blended with pineapple and Tahitian vanilla

http://www.qvcuk.com/ukqic/qvcapp.aspx/app.detail/params.item.706191

This is up early isn't it? Must be expecting a lot of interest but I don't like it at all. I wonder if the dish can be removed.

:mysmilie_59:

I have no idea what the sizes are about on the QVC website:

Cor what a whopper!

They are always getting this sort of thing wrong.

I have no idea what the sizes are about on the QVC website:

Cor what a whopper!

They are always getting this sort of thing wrong.

Well if that's how big the warmer is, how damn big are the melts???? Talk about supersize :mysmilie_17:

Well if that's how big the warmer is, how damn big are the melts???? Talk about supersize :mysmilie_17:

Yes, having that thing switched on would be like having a blast furnace in your living room and you'd be able to fragrance a small village!

Scandal on Q's FB page, someone is saying this is a rip-off of a Scentsy product - doubt the exchange will last long on the page so screen grabs below

Scentsy vs YC 1.jpgScentsy vs YC 2.jpg

It does look like a complete rip-off!!!!

https://scentsy.com/shop/p/31617/goldsmith-warmer

It's Yankee's response to complaints about the lack of "throw" from their melts. I'd have a migraine just being in the same county as one of these bad boys!

Scandal on Q's FB page, someone is saying this is a rip-off of a Scentsy product - doubt the exchange will last long on the page so screen grabs below

View attachment 14034View attachment 14035

It does look like a complete rip-off!!!!

https://scentsy.com/shop/p/31617/goldsmith-warmer

Certainly VERY similar! They must be made by the same people?

Sadly, I couldn't quite read your pics (though thank you) so was hoping to browse on FB. Have QVC taken the posts down already? Surely they're not so on the ball on a Friday evening?

Certainly VERY similar! They must be made by the same people?

Sadly, I couldn't quite read your pics (though thank you) so was hoping to browse on FB. Have QVC taken the posts down already? Surely they're not so on the ball on a Friday evening?

Grrrr, bl**dy grab tool on a Mac, didn't even check the size of the pics, sorry!!!!

Basically, it's two reps from Scentsy who are b*tchin' about the fact their product has been ripped off by YC - apparently they're waiting to hear back from YC as to the 'provenance' of their design. Think the posts are still up there, luckily the admins must have clocked off ;)

Grrrr, bl**dy grab tool on a Mac, didn't even check the size of the pics, sorry!!!!

Basically, it's two reps from Scentsy who are b*tchin' about the fact their product has been ripped off by YC - apparently they're waiting to hear back from YC as to the 'provenance' of their design. Think the posts are still up there, luckily the admins must have clocked off ;)

Thanks for that. I looked again and still can't see the posts on FB but thank you for the summary.

I have problems with sizing of screenshots too, by the way.

Latest posts

Back