Ms Flint

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Wonder if its filled with qvc products, i guess it will be :puke:

You may have answered the question- 'why is she allowed to get away with it?'. Perhaps it IS stocked with QVC products, so in effect its a showcase for QVC and for free .....

Dyson cleaner
Ninja
Cooks Essentials in the kitchen
Yankee Candles
Sun Loungers
Northern night bedlinen

the list is endless, and I wouldn't mind betting that she has done a 'deal' with Q to publicise her business in return for housing their products !

On another tac, its noticeable that there is a lot more chit chat of nothingness between the presenters. Meanwhile, sizes are not read out, colours could be anything, and before the chat has ended the camera has focused on another product !

I wonder if there is a new body in Management who has issued new directives. If so, its not working ! It bad enough being told to Tap the sodding App continually without having to endure earache about their private lives as well. And as for the hysterical giggles on a joke we are not party to, well, just one word - rubbish.

Exactly! I am tempted though, honestly. They'd probably vet me, unfortunately, and if they check ST.com, could work out who I am from the name (if I could rewind, I'd give myself the ST username Willbuyanyoldshitatanyprice, then I'd get the VIP suite at The Retreat). Of course, if I go, I shall be reporting back to my dear fellow forum members.

That user name willbuyanyoldshitatanyprice is absolutely hilarious. :mysmilie_15: Andi i can't stop giggling at it. :mysmilie_15:

That user name willbuyanyoldshitatanyprice is absolutely hilarious. :mysmilie_15: Andi i can't stop giggling at it. :mysmilie_15:

Glad to bring a little sunshine into your Saturday afternoon, shopperholic :mysmilie_12:

I don't watch any show DF is on, never read (or intend to read) any of her 'books' or would be tempted to go to some B&B she has anything to do with in Devon.If she blatantly promotes anything which is out of her QVC remit she should be stopped.She clearly has illusions of grandeur!

She probably has all the tv`s in her retreat fixed so only qvc programmes play on a loop, of course all the programmes will be the ones fronted by herself. It`s going to be rented out to MI5, FBI, CIA and KGB as a centre for brain washing spies.

Oh please don't give her any more ideas! Seriously, I think she's got body blade retreats and QVC viewers retreats planned. What will they be retreating from?

Oh please don't give her any more ideas! Seriously, I think she's got body blade retreats and QVC viewers retreats planned. What will they be retreating from?

Retreating from reality, like always. Or from themselves, ie disappearing up their own backsides.

Exactly! I am tempted though, honestly. They'd probably vet me, unfortunately, and if they check ST.com, could work out who I am from the name (if I could rewind, I'd give myself the ST username Willbuyanyoldshitatanyprice, then I'd get the VIP suite at The Retreat). Of course, if I go, I shall be reporting back to my dear fellow forum members.
:mysmilie_19: That would make a good nickname to write reviews on their website!

I see that Devon isn't good enough for her birthday, she is going to a re-tit in Bordeaux. Do I take it that the next slutty book will have a Gaelic flavour?

Just caught her on the 9.00 show tonight. God knows what she is wearing but unfortunately it doesn't do anything for her.

:mysmilie_19: That would make a good nickname to write reviews on their website!

Loving your forum name too, by the way. You could be a character in one of the smutty novels. I think there was a Lotta Cox in the first book.

A couple of the rooms had a bed in, and a made up mattress on the floor. For £80 a night I would expect a base under my bed. :mysmilie_17:

I only saw two or three room photos - they did have proper beds.
But they were all pretty basic.
They aren't en suite & I wouldn't pay to stay anywhere with a shared bathroom.

I must admit, I'd love to "go undercover" and try the Retreat out for a couple of days. But I'm worried they pipe soft music into the rooms while you sleep, overlaid with whispering from Debbie, so you wake up brainwashed, thinking Flinty's perfect and signing up to Facebook so you can broadcast the fact.

Subliminal ads are banned by the Advertising Standards Agency !

Are you serious Evie with Body Blade Retreats??? That's somewhat rather crazy? Why, as must be trying to use the QVC fanbase/groupies as the Market? If she keeps her Standards High, then it will all fit into place nicely and there will be no need for the Novelty ones??? :mysmilie_5:

Ooooh, Lordy! Can you imagine paying £80 a night and bumping into Mr CC on the landing emerging from the loo at 3am (hopefully with PJs on) Nightmares forever :mysmilie_859:

CC

I looked on Youtube and the rooms have a bed but a mattress on the floor ready for use. I wouldn't go there at all.

Oh my word! Caught a look at her before trying to act all seductive in a revealing blue dress whilst trying to do a, what's know in the trade as a Chuntley, with enough cleavage on show to store at least ten of her slutty "novels" whilst serving four big breakfasts. :mysmilie_17:

Latest posts

Back