Ms Flint

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Well I've just had a look on youtube at the 'Retreat', (I know, I need a hobby), and it looks very basic to me and not where I would want to go for 'only £80 a night'.

It might be interesting to book a couple of nights, if only to find out what the hell they get up to. What is a "retreat" anyway? It sounds like going to live in a monastery or something.

It might be interesting to book a couple of nights, if only to find out what the hell they get up to. What is a "retreat" anyway? It sounds like going to live in a monastery or something.

Judging by what I've heard of Ms Flints slutty "novels".........it ain't no monastery :mysmilie_17:

Maybe she's looking to get her next story from the retreat. I can just imagine it now.

It was a beautiful summer evening and all was tranquil as Janice sat at her dressing table in her small room on the first floor of the old flint cottage. The balmy, heady aroma of mown grass mixed with the scent of lilac blossom perfumed the salty Devon air breezing in from the open sash window. It was like being surrounded by the scent of l'Occitane. She slipped on some navy Birkenstocks, a long pencil skirt, an oversized belt and a navy and cream striped blouse, for she'd heard that the "nautical" look was in season. She misted herself with a heady perfume - "Poison" by Christian Dior, which had long been one of her favourites. She completed the look with an crystal dancing couple brooch by Butler and Wilson. Witty and stylish, is brightened up her navy dinner jacket no end.

It was thirty minutes until supper and she could not wait. The long walk along the beach had taken its toll on her aching feet and she was very hungry. Tonight's meal was a steak and ale casserole, handmade by Bev, the lady hosting the "writers' and artists' retreat."

Each evening the guests would share a snippet of their work, offering a little anecdote about something that inspired them during the day - as sort of: "Here's a little something I did earlier."

But it wasn't just the casserole Janice was hoping to devour that night....! ...

TO BE CONTINUED

Maybe she's looking to get her next story from the retreat. I can just imagine it now.
She misted herself with a heady perfume - "Poison" by Christian Dior, which had long been one of her favourites.
Surely she'd have been wearing Tova Nights or Body, Mind and Spirit, rather than something from the dreaded high street? :giggle:

It was a beautiful summer evening and all was tranquil as Janice sat at her dressing table in her small room on the first floor of the old flint cottage. The balmy, heady aroma of mown grass mixed with the scent of lilac blossom perfumed the salty Devon air breezing in from the open sash window. It was like being surrounded by the scent of l'Occitane. She slipped on some navy Birkenstocks, a long pencil skirt, an oversized belt and a navy and cream striped blouse, for she'd heard that the "nautical" look was in season. She misted herself with a heady perfume - "Poison" by Christian Dior, which had long been one of her favourites. She completed the look with an crystal dancing couple brooch by Butler and Wilson. Witty and stylish, is brightened up her navy dinner jacket no end.

It was thirty minutes until supper and she could not wait. The long walk along the beach had taken its toll on her aching feet and she was very hungry. Tonight's meal was a steak and ale casserole, handmade by Bev, the lady hosting the "writers' and artists' retreat."

Each evening the guests would share a snippet of their work, offering a little anecdote about something that inspired them during the day - as sort of: "Here's a little something I did earlier."

But it wasn't just the casserole Janice was hoping to devour that night....! ...

TO BE CONTINUED

After dinner Janice finished up by reading the last paragraph of her latest steamy novel.It was a story about a successful business woman.A rags to riches -woman with a mission story.Back in her room ,Janice smiled as she slipped into her Carole Hochman kaftan.It was too big and hung grotesquely on her slender frame.Her make up was almost perfect. Laura Geller.A bit shiny in the wrong places but what the hell she felt powerful.Tomorrow she was going to read her story to HER......Debbie F.Over a cream scone and tea. Later tonight when James arrived that bed with its Kelly H linen would be put to use...........

Last edited:
Just hear her say to Join Evie that she is cooking at the re-tit and the visitors book was complementary on her skills.

In fact she has posted the recipes on the Arsebook.

Don't all rush now!

Just hear her say to Join Evie that she is cooking at the re-tit and the visitors book was complementary on her skills.

In fact she has posted the recipes on the Arsebook.

Don't all rush now!

As my 3 year old great-nephew says when he makes a mess and hears his Mum approaching, UH-OH !

You know what this means don't you ? A Cookery Book ! Can I suggest The title "It's not over 'til the fat lady cooks"

Latest posts

Back