Ann Dorrington

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

ERICS MUM

Registered Shopper
What does she look like ? Neck to ankle in close/tight fitting dark denim and tan brown suede boots from a distance looking like Caterpillar construction workers' boots. Almost a parody on the members of pop group 'Men at Work'.

I don't enjoy watching her anyway because of her silly voice.

I cannot stand that woman. Talking in that stupid baby voice like we're all dim wits, demo'ing usually rubbish products at massive prices and just REALLY REALLY ANNOYING ME MORE THAN THE L'OCCITANE WOMAN. Going for a sit down, maybe with a whisky to calm me down (any excuse). The very mention of AD just gets right up my nostrils, as far up as my eyebrows in fact :mysmilie_51:

CC

I cannot stand that woman. Talking in that stupid baby voice like we're all dim wits, demo'ing usually rubbish products at massive prices and just REALLY REALLY ANNOYING ME MORE THAN THE L'OCCITANE WOMAN. Going for a sit down, maybe with a whisky to calm me down (any excuse). The very mention of AD just gets right up my nostrils, as far up as my eyebrows in fact :mysmilie_51:

CC
I feel like that when Jill Franks is on!

What's even worse than that is when Ann and Jill are on together, talk about the Nasal McNasely twins, they can single handely keep Kleenex in business.

Latest posts

Back