New one on me !

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Brissles

Registered Shopper
Anyone else come across this ? I discovered it on the Dreamkeeper page ...............

What's an 'As Is' product? - 'As Is' products are products which we're offering you at a reduced price as they may be returns from other customers or come from discounted ranges. They may not be in their original manufactured condition, however they will have undergone thorough testing before we choose to re-sell them at an 'As Is' price. They may not be in their original packaging and on occasion we will repackage them ourselves. Although the product's original manufacturer warranty will no longer apply, an 'As Is' product will still be sold under our 30-day money back guarantee.

I don't live anywhere near the QVC outlet stores, so don't know if they still exist, but wondered if Q now send out 'rejects' at a discounted price to customers.

Anyone else come across this ? I discovered it on the Dreamkeeper page ...............

What's an 'As Is' product? - 'As Is' products are products which we're offering you at a reduced price as they may be returns from other customers or come from discounted ranges. They may not be in their original manufactured condition, however they will have undergone thorough testing before we choose to re-sell them at an 'As Is' price. They may not be in their original packaging and on occasion we will repackage them ourselves. Although the product's original manufacturer warranty will no longer apply, an 'As Is' product will still be sold under our 30-day money back guarantee.

I don't live anywhere near the QVC outlet stores, so don't know if they still exist, but wondered if Q now send out 'rejects' at a discounted price to customers.

the outlet stores are still there & this has been a thing they have introduced slowly here is my thread about it

http://forum.shoppingtelly.com/showthread.php?20754-quot-As-Is-quot-Prices&highlight=Apple

This describes at least 30% of products sent out at full price do how bad must the ones actually admitted to being in this condition?

I've bought a couple of As Is items fully intending to return them if they looked "used" but I've received better presented As Is stuff than some of their full price items.

I'm not sure why Q introduced As Is when they've had the Outlet shops for years..it can only be that there're a tier or items which can be sold online for more money. Clawing in the ££££ is the bottom line ofcourse.

Latest posts

Back