Jacques Lemans Timepieces

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Wirral70

Registered Shopper
Hi,

Do tune in at 8:00pm tonight for a new line of Timepieces from Jacques Lemans (? :confused:).

When you look on their website and use the 'store finder' option to see where they're sold you'll notice that he UK doesn't appear in the drop down list of countries where they're sold.

Maybe that's how 'exclusive' they are?

But if you miss this show there's plenty on sale elsewhere.

Particularly on eBay and Amazon :mysmilie_59:

https://www.jacques-lemans.com/shop/en/storefinder

Browsed the Jacques Lemans website and thought that some of their watches might not be too bad if priced at, say, £150. Then I saw the Ideal World price for the 'Liverpool' watch (why do their exclusive watch brands often use British place names; see also the Mathey-Tissot 'Bolton')...have a guess. £150? £400? £700? £900? Yours for the princely sum of £1,459.99 plus P&P; a snip on Flexi-pay :mysmilie_59:

Look out for Nanty and Scottish Tom at 8pm tonight :mysmilie_59:

Screenshot_20170424-105652.jpg

Browsed the Jacques Lemans website and thought that some of their watches might not be too bad if priced at, say, £150. Then I saw the Ideal World price for the 'Liverpool' watch (why do their exclusive watch brands often use British place names; see also the Mathey-Tissot 'Bolton')...have a guess. £150? £400? £700? £900? Yours for the princely sum of £1,459.99 plus P&P; a snip on Flexi-pay :mysmilie_59:

Look out for Nanty and Scottish Tom at 8pm tonight :mysmilie_59:

View attachment 13908

Betcha they refer to that website (just like Bid did with Laurelle and Skin Pharmacy).

Isn't it apt that 2 of Ideal World's jewellery 'experts' are called Tom? :mysmilie_59:

IMG_0029.PNGIMG_0030.jpg

So Nanty and Tom have kicked off The Jack Lemons 'show'. First up is a 'Limited Edition' with an issue of only 222. It's a 'UKTV Exclusive'.

They want £1,199.99 & £8.99 P&P

Nanty asked Tom 'if it sells out tonight will it ever come back?' Tom pondered, then sighed. He just doesn't know for sure.

Now, you may be concerned that the Lens of this £1200 Watch is made from Perspex but fear not, the strap is embossed with those reassuring words 'Genuine Leather'. This is a true sign of exclusivity.

And if you were still any doubt of its provenance you get a nice, big certificate that Nanty recommends should be kept safe 'for insurance purposes'.

I just wish I could afford one :mysmilie_59:

So Nanty and Tom have kicked off The Jack Lemons 'show'. First up is a 'Limited Edition' with an issue of only 222. It's a 'UKTV Exclusive'.

They want £1,199.99 & £8.99 P&P

Nanty asked Tom 'if it sells out tonight will it ever come back?' Tom pondered, then sighed. He just doesn't know for sure.

Now, you may be concerned that the Lens of this £1200 Watch is made from Perspex but fear not, the strap is embossed with those reassuring words 'Genuine Leather'. This is a true sign of exclusivity.

And if you were still any doubt of its provenance you get a nice, big certificate that Nanty recommends should be kept safe 'for insurance purposes'.

I just wish I could afford one :mysmilie_59:

Well to be honest I would buy the watch, bin it, and keep the box it came in, as it looks sooooper!

Well to be honest I would buy the watch, bin it, and keep the box it came in, as it looks sooooper!

The hyperbole was excruciating.

It's a family owned company (and?)
It's sold in over 120 countries (and?)
It's been around for 40 years (and?)
They make over a million watches a year (and?)

And yet they're really only to be found on Ideal World, Amazon and eBay :mysmilie_59:

I'm looking forward to 'Collectible Timepieces' at 10:00pm tonight with Kevin Reynolds and Nanty.

Look out for exciting new brands such as 'Elliott Brown' Quartz Watches for just £359.99 & £8.99 P&P.

Do join in :mysmilie_59:

I'm excited for another Timepiece Collection at 8:00pm with Dirty Peter and Jim Clawley.

More new brands to look forward to, like James McCabe, Swiss Eagle and making a welcome return is Spinnaker, which is a brand that Caroline Garrard particularly enjoys.

And with none of the featured Watches costing more than just £189.00 delivered you might pick up a bargain :thinking:

Latest posts

Back