Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Utan 3 Piece Glow Collection
http://www.qvcuk.com/ukqic/qvcapp.aspx/app.detail/params.item.231030

Auto-Delivery Utan 3 Piece Glow Collection
http://www.qvcuk.com/ukqic/qvcapp.aspx/app.detail/params.item.233373

QVC Price £36.00
Todays Special Value Price £25.98
P&P £3.95

This three-piece Glow Collection from Utan features the bestselling Coconut Tanning Water and Nourishing Night Cream, as well as the brand new Spray and Glow gradual spray tan. Whether you're aiming to create a buildable bronze look, a subtle facial tan, or a refreshed, healthy glow, this Utan set is a summer essential.

New for you - boost your existing tan with Spray and Glow, a fresh-smelling tanning spray that builds colour gradually, resulting in a natural, even tan with an extra-gorgeous glow.

Keep on glowing - choose our Auto Delivery option and receive this collection again in 60 days' time at today's fantastic price. Now you can get that brilliant bronze look for longer!

Contains:

1 x Spray and Glow (150ml) - NEW; a quick-to-apply gradual tanning spray containing organic tanning agents and vitamin E, with an enticingly fresh scent
1 x Coconut Tanning Water (100ml) - a gradual self-tan with a lightweight, refreshing formula that, once spritzed onto your skin, develops into a sun-kissed glow; infused with real coconut extracts and vitamins
1 x Nourishing Night Cream (50ml) - a moisturising tanner for a gradual and even facial tan; enriched with antioxidants, vitamins C, B5, B6, B9 and K, hyaluronic acid

How to use:
Spray and Glow:

Exfoliate skin beforehand, then hold 15cm (6") from your body and spray continuously in a sweeping motion
Leave a few minutes to dry before dressing, colour will develop in 4-6 hours
Reapply for darker colour as required

Coconut Tanning Water:

Spritz across face, neck and décolleté in a right to left motion, holding 15cm-20cm (6-8") away from face
Can be used under or over make-up
Can be used during the day as a refreshing mist

Nourishing Night Cream:

Apply to cleansed face, neck and décolleté area and gently massage in a circular motion, in the evenings
Use over consecutive evenings until desired colour is achieved

Michelle Mone's tan looked like a patchwork quilt on the launch show, and I'm so shocked by the appearance of her daughter!! I can't believe the number of women in their twenties disfiguring themselves with cosmetic procedures. Blow up sex doll seems to be the look most of them are going for. If I'm fortunate enough to go on to have a daughter, I would really worry about this growing trend and the selfie culture. I went to Selfridges last week, and it was very noticeable that many of the sales pitches on the makeup counters revolved around how I would look in pictures. As you know, I'm really into beauty and am all for people making the best of themselves, if it pleases them to do so, but it's so vain and vacuous. I saw a really good quote the other day which I thought aptly summed up the negative side of social media: "Never have lives less lived been more chronicled".

she's stuffed to the brim with fillers..awful look. every aspect of her face has been altered in a poor way

I wouldn't give Baroness Moan a single penny of my money, she's as fake as her tan.......and things (ahem!). :mysmilie_17:

Michelle Mone's tan looked like a patchwork quilt on the launch show, and I'm so shocked by the appearance of her daughter!! I can't believe the number of women in their twenties disfiguring themselves with cosmetic procedures. Blow up sex doll seems to be the look most of them are going for. If I'm fortunate enough to go on to have a daughter, I would really worry about this growing trend and the selfie culture. I went to Selfridges last week, and it was very noticeable that many of the sales pitches on the makeup counters revolved around how I would look in pictures. As you know, I'm really into beauty and am all for people making the best of themselves, if it pleases them to do so, but it's so vain and vacuous. I saw a really good quote the other day which I thought aptly summed up the negative side of social media: "Never have lives less lived been more chronicled".

I agree, you think she'd have had the sense to spray her décolletage area, you can see the pale bits of her bra/bikini top as she's laid/walked in the real sun, no fake tan for Ms Moan it seems. As for her daughter, her lip was that filled it almost touched her nose, not a good look. Only lasted for seconds though because I really can't watch Ms Flint, mixed with Ms Moan then over the channel goes.

presenters saying it's a first TSV?

Technically there has been a Utan TSV before - on one of those TSV days when every live hour has 3 or 4 TSVS. It's as though they're saying those weren't real TSVs!!!

:mysmilie_11:

:mysmilie_17:

I think that if I see another tan related product on Qvc.......I will scream :mysmilie_365:

I really can't understand the obsession with looking tanned all the time, even in the middle of the Winter months.

MM was trying to flog eeek yesterday and I heard her say 'buy this if you are in love, I am in love' I thought blimmin eck you said you were in love with a different fella a few months ago before you binned him for a newer model. :mysmilie_13:

Was stunned when I saw Mone's daughter.

The sheer state of her. I bet she was a good looking woman before she destroyed her face with procedures she didn't need, to impress people who don't matter.

The sheer state of her. I bet she was a good looking woman before she destroyed her face with procedures she didn't need, to impress people who don't matter.

Well her mum looks different from a few years ago.

I did enjoy the arsebook post which had before and after shots where the after one looked thinner- so it's official fake tan is the new diet.

I thought all the models looked better in their before pictures with their natural skin tones. I really don't understand the appeal of fake tan.

Evil? What did she do? Genuinely curious.

Well when Dave Cameron who made her a Dame decided to get rid of working tax credits for low paid workers. Dear Michelle rushed home from her luxury holiday in the Caribbean to vote in the Commons for this(of course she jumped right back on a jet back to the sunshine after the vote), missing a few days in the sun.

Then the whole idea was dropped. So the, I came from nothing and worked my way up, but screw the rest of the low paid hard working families, I am doing okay.

Just wonder what these people will look like when they get to 50. I have a greasy skin, had bad acne as a younger person, love the sun. I will be 70 in 18 months and have very few wrinkles. OK my hands could be better but my mum had bony, big veins and age spots but she didn't do sun.

Latest posts

Back