Liz Earle Beauty TSV 21/05/17

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

beauty tsv's are two a penny now. and how many do you need for one face in a year 2 maybe three.

I like the skin boost and eye bright, but I have still got some of both, maybe past their shelf life but I don't think I will be reordering. I am not a big fan of the guest so I will not bother watching /money safe .

I have ordered as I 'need' (really?!) the C&P & IBST the rest can go into the store.I try other cleansers but do keep coming back to LE.I have 3 different moisturisers open @ the moment (daft) but I get a new one & have to try.The Superskin is one of my favourites but prefer the Decleor oils. I like the Superskin Serum which isn't showing at the moment on Q website so have ordered elsewhere---well I am coming up to another Birthday & desperation sets in at this time of year.

I like superskin but think even I will resist this tsv, got enough C&P to last me a long time and not as keen on it as used to be, and the other bits just don't tempt me enough, although it is a good price. I only bought two beauty Tsvs last year both being LE ones, no Elemis at all which is unusual for me, and have bought no beauty items at all from Q this year, I have been buying nice bits on the high street and enjoyed the savings and no postage!

A friend has ordered as a gift for a daughter. She was on asking me which Superskin, I said go for the neroli as the daughter is in her 30s.

I do think it is good value, but I cannot use C&P my rosacea really does not like it at all now. Strangely I was chatting to the LE SA in Boots last month and mentioned not being able to use C&P. She told me she would not recommend it for anyone with rosacea.

They showed the leaflet that comes in the box, there was a photo of Caroline on it, it was always Liz in the past. We all know why of course, but there are probably quite a few
customers who are unaware that she has nothing to do with it these days, and yet they keep showing her promo from ages ago.

Showing one of the perfumes, DF said "if you want to know what I smell like, it's this" cue all her sad 'followers' jumping to the phones.
That woman's ego knows no bounds, as she had earlier told us that we had got her for 3 hours this morning Lucky us :mysmilie_514:

They seem a bit desperate to shift this tsv, we had DF on at 1 pm doing the Lunchtime special, then seconds later Ali Y was doing a quick advert for it and she just been on again flogging it, so that's three times in the last 30 mins, give us break!

A friend has ordered as a gift for a daughter. She was on asking me which Superskin, I said go for the neroli as the daughter is in her 30s.

I do think it is good value, but I cannot use C&P my rosacea really does not like it at all now. Strangely I was chatting to the LE SA in Boots last month and mentioned not being able to use C&P. She told me she would not recommend it for anyone with rosacea.

sadly a lot of essential oils are quite toxic. the thought of putting eucalyptus on my face makes me break out in a sweat. and to use it on your eyes to remove make up absolutely not.

The Superskin Products don't suit my skin (I have some Boxed Superskin Moisturiser for sale if anyone's interested) so I'll be giving this TSV a miss. I have used Cleanse & Polish, Instant Boost Skin Tonic and Eyebright since Liz first appeared on QVC many moons ago although I do prefer the old formula of C&P. Always used her Skin Repair too but I now venture down the DHS to get my favourite Olay product! Oh dear, AY would be so cross with me.....:wink:

They seem a bit desperate to shift this tsv, we had DF on at 1 pm doing the Lunchtime special, then seconds later Ali Y was doing a quick advert for it and she just been on again flogging it, so that's three times in the last 30 mins, give us break!

It seems to have been a Liz Earle/ Lola Rose day. I feel you don't like those 2 brands you are stuffed really. I worked out that today Liz Earle was in for 18 out of 24 hours. Ridiculous.

Latest posts

Back