Amanda Lamb Travel

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Silver Fox

Registered Shopper
I admit I am only have this on in the background (while cleaning!) but does she think she has discovered the secrets of how to carry your belongings when travelling? As far as I can see there is nothing remotely new here.I wish I could say I was a world traveller, NO--but have been around a bit.I never carry a back pack could be robbed!The bags are nothing special.My all time for carrying cash, passport etc. is my Kipling 'Eldorado', small enough to go under my coat & not be picked out by EasyJet as an extra bag-- & if it is small enough to squash into the Carry on bag! For some travels I have organised like a military operation!
Lakeland travel vacuum bags (the roll-up ones) for one to pack quilted gilets & sets on undies to last 2 /3 weeks!

I do the exact same thing with my Kipling Eldorado! (bought from QVC donkeys' years ago when they had real bargains)

I travel with my Kipling Milos cross body bag, very small too and has a 'purse section' for credit cards and cash.

I do the exact same thing with my Kipling Eldorado! (bought from QVC donkeys' years ago when they had real bargains)

Yes & I got my (male) travelling companion one--but I have to smile when he is doing the same as us! but I don't care as I am responsible for the whereabouts of his passport, money & cards 24/7 when we are away.

Don't really see the point in this celebrity endorsement and most bags are not that good or nice looking tbh!!!! :mysmilie_5:

They look heavy and cumbersome. If I have to pack a lot of stuff in a 'holiday' bag I make sure it has wheels !

Well, the Sutton woman admitted to taking one of the bags away with her on holiday ! Sigh, just ANOTHER freebie !!!!!

Latest posts

Back