Chuntley's face query?

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Saw Chuntley earlier today with the long (extensions) straight hair & defiantly something very different about her face.Is is Botox on forehead & eye area? I don't know but is the industry does she feel she has to do this? Why do we have to feel in UK we have to follow 'celebs' instead of embracing the ageing process? I am coming up to 70 & have booked in for a facial just because I want to look as good as I can-- but change my appearance never, enhance yes!

You go for it Silver. I'm also knocking on the door of 70, and have been 'doing' CACI regularly for a few years, and please to say its worked at keeping the old wrinkles at bay. Like you say, its looking the best you can (and afford) for the age you are. (Sadly this mantra doesn't apply to blokes of the same age!!!!)

Candle man is forever telling her how beautiful she is on twitter, todays quote 'Such beauty it hurts my eyes':puke:

Candle man is forever telling her how beautiful she is on twitter, todays quote 'Such beauty it hurts my eyes':puke:

Yes, if you ever want to know what's going on in CH's life, head over to SC's Twatter page. It is bordering on obsessional.

Chuntley is being unbearable on the Join show. Flouncing around, posing and 'loving' everything she's wearing; unbelievably less than 2 minutes into the show she comes out with "people are asking what I'm wearing' - ****** liar, they haven't got time to comment as you've only just come on air !!

Wonder how long she'll keep the extensions.

She's becoming more irritating with every appearance.

Talking of older women in the public eye, I find Gloria Hunniford a good role model. She obviously hasn't had work done, her face and neck are very saggybaggy. But she has gorgeous hair well styled and coloured, good clothes that suit her figure and colouring, and she disguises her neck with scarves or chunky jewellery. The other 2 on Rip-Off Britain - Angela Rippon and Julia Somerville are close behind in the 70+ style stakes. I'm 61 and will be pleased if I can look as stylish & well groomed in 10 years time.

unbelievably less than 2 minutes into the show she comes out with "people are asking what I'm wearing' - ****** liar, they haven't got time to comment as you've only just come on air !!

They'll be asking "What on earth are you wearing?" or words to that effect! :mysmilie_15:

Talking of older women in the public eye, I find Gloria Hunniford a good role model. She obviously hasn't had work done, her face and neck are very saggybaggy. But she has gorgeous hair well styled and coloured, good clothes that suit her figure and colouring, and she disguises her neck with scarves or chunky jewellery. The other 2 on Rip-Off Britain - Angela Rippon and Julia Somerville are close behind in the 70+ style stakes. I'm 61 and will be pleased if I can look as stylish & well groomed in 10 years time.

No reason why you cant ! but seeing how no other country other than the UK is stuck with the 'cold shoulder' I suggest you steer clear of it - exactly the opposite of what Q are telling us ......."the cold shoulder is here to stay"........ yeah right, can you imagine the stylish wife of the new French President Macron, pitching up in some viscose/elastene printed top with holes on the shoulders ? No, neither can I, and if its not good enough for the French............

Chuntley seems to be having a mid-life crisis and is coming to work dragged up as a Pipa lookeelikey. Presumably she's bored of being nicey-nicey dental-nursey and wants to be cool ... but Pipa checked out of the cool club when she lost the pixie cut.

Chuntley seems to be having a mid-life crisis and is coming to work dragged up as a Pipa lookeelikey. Presumably she's bored of being nicey-nicey dental-nursey and wants to be cool ... but Pipa checked out of the cool club when she lost the pixie cut.

Thank you!! At last, someone seeing what I see! I definitely reckon all the QVC female presenters are trying to "get down with the kids" & look youthful & stylish but they just look like mutton & soo desperate! Sorry, chemotherapy has left me without a filter lol!

Thank you!! At last, someone seeing what I see! I definitely reckon all the QVC female presenters are trying to "get down with the kids" & look youthful & stylish but they just look like mutton & soo desperate! Sorry, chemotherapy has left me without a filter lol!

Hope you are feeling ok Scandi Princess x

Yes, hope you are doing well.

I'd had enough when she kept going on about MC Hammer and started dancing like him - good grief, talk about embarrassing. Q are definitely dumbing down, and having given up on Charles III, switched on to hear Franks wittering on about glittering to go in the garden, while Jan thankfully ignored her and carried on describing the earrings.

There has clearly been a directive gone out, to do a spot of 'filling in' between products, so they start rabbiting about anything that has nothing to do with the product ! Its like, tools down, we're having a fag break now. Unbelievable.

Fancy mentioning MC Hammer in the same sentence as those ridiculous trousers when his hit was entitled "You Can't Touch This". Yes MC you got that right. :mysmilie_17:

Latest posts

Back