Alpha H Fans i found Liquid Gold Rose

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

I did order the tsv, it is a bargain ... but the £6 p&p takes the shine off.

They say it's going to be available in M&S from July ,so can use 20% off when available .

Is it just the same as LG but with a rose smell?
That's what Tom said in the presentation, plus they added hyaluronic acid and some other ingredients, but basically it is the same formula with the 5% glycolic acid. It should be more suitable for sensitive skin.

I haven't tried it yet because my skin freaked out, I have red, dry and itchy patches all over my face, neck and decollete. Right now I am trying to put as little on my skin as possible. I am convinced the LE will be as good as the regular version, just smelling better.

That's what Tom said in the presentation, plus they added hyaluronic acid and some other ingredients, but basically it is the same formula with the 5% glycolic acid. It should be more suitable for sensitive skin.

I haven't tried it yet because my skin freaked out, I have red, dry and itchy patches all over my face, neck and decollete. Right now I am trying to put as little on my skin as possible. I am convinced the LE will be as good as the regular version, just smelling better.

Very kind - thanks for the info.

Sorry to hear about your misbehaving skin. Do you know what started it?

Very kind - thanks for the info.

Sorry to hear about your misbehaving skin. Do you know what started it?
No, I don't, and that's the crazy thing. I thought I knew the "evil", but it turned out that I was wrong. But the good point is that the patches are disappearing now. They are still there, sometimes itching, but less red. *knockonwood*

one of the main reasons why i use alpha h is that they are not based on essential oils and unecesary perfume. this brand does not need it. its brilliant without

I agree Boffy, I'm not tempted as there are very few perfumed face products I can tolerate, not because my skin is sensitive but because they can trigger migraines. Adding rose scent seems like "fluff & puff" or whatever Michele's phrase is for additives that other brands use but which aren't necessary. My daughter wanted to try it but we're fine with our stockpile of the original Liquid Gold.

I agree Boffy, I'm not tempted as there are very few perfumed face products I can tolerate, not because my skin is sensitive but because they can trigger migraines. Adding rose scent seems like "fluff & puff" or whatever Michele's phrase is for additives that other brands use but which aren't necessary. My daughter wanted to try it but we're fine with our stockpile of the original Liquid Gold.

if it aint broke don't fix it :thinking:

£38 for 100ml Rose Liquid Gold delivered - it's making the Tili box a good option for a 50ml size for £20 plus all the other samples, OPI polish etc to try. Still not tempted though.

one of the main reasons why i use alpha h is that they are not based on essential oils and unecesary perfume. this brand does not need it. its brilliant without

I agree. I guess owners/shareholders are thinking of going down this route as it'll increase profits offering more options.

I think that's quite a high price for the 100ml, nearly the price the 200ml had here in Germany.
I bet the new LG will be part of the upcoming TSV.
Was it not speculated some time earlier that there will be no LG in this upcoming TSV?

Latest posts

Back