Kathy in morning fashion show

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

historymystery

Registered Shopper
Apologies if I'm behind the times here, but this is the first time I've seen Kathy with the shortish, bobbed hairstyle - I thought it suited her, and looks a million times better than the straggly mid-length hairstyle she's sported for ages. On the minus side, the bit of her presentation I caught was dire, as usual. Waffling and muttering her way through, suddenly gabbling info. at about 100 miles a minute, and reading from the cue card (of course) in a monotone voice. Why she is still so ill-at-ease with presenting is so strange, and if it's fashion that makes her feel like this, why the hell don't they put her on something that she's more comfortable with?

The Q adverts. don't improve, either; they are gut-wrenchingly stilted and forced, almost as bad as some of the Gemporia ones (especially the Gems one where Steve Bennett is in a dialogue with the Chinese lady about peridot gemstones....."You only want the BEEEESSSTT ones?").

I agree about the morning fashion show, I had to switch her off.

I agree, it's blatantly obvious that Kathy knows absolutely nothing about fashion, none of them do because QVC don't sell "fashion" just over priced clothes found in any shop, on any high street, in any city or town. As for her stuttering and confusion written all over her face, it's just down right embarrassing for her, and people watching.

Embarrassing is right - how the heck does she keep the job, I'd love to know? When you think of the number of people who would be only too glad to step into her shoes, it really is incredible they allow her to get away with it. She must do zero prep about the products (not that any of them are exactly guilty of doing their research in any depth). It's as though she's been dragged off the streets and pushed in front of the camera that morning, my toes were turning up it was so dire.

I agree, it's blatantly obvious that Kathy knows absolutely nothing about fashion, none of them do because QVC don't sell "fashion" just over priced clothes found in any shop, on any high street, in any city or town. As for her stuttering and confusion written all over her face, it's just down right embarrassing for her, and people watching.

I thought she was really rude, correcting Aisling's pronunciation of, 'bolero'. I mean Aisling actually works in fashion; Kathy just kinda dabbles.

I like Kathy but I have to say that when it was first announced that she would host a morning fashion show, I recall posting on a thread in here how amazed I was, because I just can't associate Kathy with fashion, I hope this doesn't sound to mean of me because I do like her, I just don't like her in fashion.

Latest posts

Back