Okaaaaaay..............

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Brissles

Registered Shopper
Just flicked over to see Tricky Dicky flogging his compost.

Now, you can have TWO bags of 60Litre bags of compost delivered for £5.95 !!! (I'm almost tempted, as it would save me lugging it back from the garden centre, only the thought of lining Dicky's pockets prevents me from doing so)

Consider the weight of these, compared to a fashion/jewellery/kitchen item that still costs £5.95 delivery. How does this work? Clearly weight doesn't come into the equation when Q are pricing their P & p, it seems to be just pluck a figure out of the air and stick with it.

Like we've said before, it's just to add to their profits.
As an aside, one of my mutts is on a special diet after nearly losing him to pancreatitis last year. I order it online from one of those veterinary supply sites. I get two big sacks at a time, almost the weight of a bag of compost, & they charge nothing for delivery. It always arrives the day after I order it too.

QVC pricing for p&p has never had any rhyme or reason.
I have not ordered compost from Wilkinsons but I often order large amounts of Bird Food, and for that they charge about £4-00 delivery.

Most places offer free delivery, the p&p that QVC charge is to pay for the "free" phone number and other overheads, but yes I agree, how can a pair of Diamonbleek earrings cost the same to post as a bag of compost.

At the mere mention of P&P rip off the arsebook crew do a long winded cut and paste about how it covers much much more than actual carriage.

Yawn (kissy kiss kiss).

Latest posts

Back