Opi tsv 23/5/17

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

I must resist! I must resist!
I am going away on May 30th, I must resist!

Oh lordy! :sweat::confused: the pressure haha

I am seriously lusting over the new Summer colours. Hoping that the details are posted here soon. Xx

Is there any news on what's in this yet? I've just had an OPI email about the new Pro Spa range & there's a nail oil in it. I wonder if it will work alongside Avoplex or in place of it? Thanks in advance :mysmilie_59:

I notice there is an OPI from the Fiji range on the May tili beauty box.....
I'm hoping for original nail envy as I'm seriously low on supply....

I must not buy any more nail varnish. I must not.........or must I?

I've got a feeling that the colours will be from the new California Dreaming collection. Just had a look and it seems to be pinky/peachy/nude shades with no blues/yellows/greens in there for once!

I do love OPI, it is my favourite nail brand. Just while we are waiting with anticipation for the big reveal of the TSV I am just interested to see what is your favourite everyday colour? what colour do you think is easy to apply? What colour is your toe colour? I used to wear Elizabeth Street if I wanted to look naturally groomed, my "oh my nails are bare, I need to throw on a colour quickly" is A Pretty Pene. Never had so many kind comments on it- men, women, children & even doctors.

I'm hoping its this collection too. I especially like the look of the two dark colours and one pink. There's a blogger I follow who posts dupes and I tend to look there before buying new colours.

My favourite nude is Tickle my Francey. Fave pink is joint Elephantastic Pink and Sparrow me the Drama. Own a lot of OPI reds - fave is Off With Her Red (discontinued). Fave dark color is Liv in the Gray.

Ooh favourite colour is sooooo difficult.... currently wearing pale pink I'm gown for anything but usually it's a dark plum or purple .....love have you seen my limo for example and just bought green on the runway which is amazing and like beetle wings ....love it on my toes. Also love most blues ...you gotta get this blue is a great navy....pretty much anything other than red which I rarely wear ....not that I'm obsessed with nail colour you understand :mysmilie_866:

Ooh favourite colour is sooooo difficult.... currently wearing pale pink I'm gown for anything but usually it's a dark plum or purple .....love have you seen my limo for example and just bought green on the runway which is amazing and like beetle wings ....love it on my toes. Also love most blues ...you gotta get this blue is a great navy....pretty much anything other than red which I rarely wear ....not that I'm obsessed with nail colour you understand :mysmilie_866:

Ha ha! If you say so! Thanks for your faves.

Ohhhhh, bit boring for a Summer TSV really, not a real mixture of colours :sad: Would've loved something brighter and more varied.

Ah well, my money's safe!

Don't think I will bother - they are not bright enough for me. Bit dull considering it is nearly summer.

One of my fave OPI's is flashbulb fuchsia.

I am really into Orly at the moment - there are some fab bright colours in the shops at the moment. Just put on Risky Behaviour.

Latest posts

Back