Opi tsv 23/5/17

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

I just don't get on with the coloured Nail Envy, even the original NE only works short-term before it makes my nails brittle.

I'd buy a TSV with just colours but realistically there isn't a colour I don't already own (no exaggeration)

So I'll re-post the varnish junkie's guide to resisting a TSV: Just sort through the colours you already own and line up to match the sets in a TSV. The attraction of sets is the way the colours look with the bottles lined up next to each other. Once I've satisfied this aesthetic need I find it easier to resist buying duplicate polishes; afterall I tend to use the colours one at a time so I have to resist the draw of the rainbow!

I just don't get on with the coloured Nail Envy, even the original NE only works short-term before it makes my nails brittle.

I'd buy a TSV with just colours but realistically there isn't a colour I don't already own (no exaggeration)

So I'll re-post the varnish junkie's guide to resisting a TSV: Just sort through the colours you already own and line up to match the sets in a TSV. The attraction of sets is the way the colours look with the bottles lined up next to each other. Once I've satisfied this aesthetic need I find it easier to resist buying duplicate polishes; afterall I tend to use the colours one at a time so I have to resist the draw of the rainbow!

I have never forgotten this little gem since I read it on here a couple of years ago. It chimed with me because I was definitely influenced by the look of the collections as displayed. Like you, I have pretty much every colour of polish imaginable. I now consider each bottle in a QVC collection individually and can always find at least one in my stash to match.

I think these are from the New Orleans collection but that's just my guess. I think the non red collection looks a bit like I manicure for beads (have it and love it), humidi-tea, show us your tips and Suzi nails new Orleans. I stress that I'm guessing but if you search for the swatches they are very similar......

I'm out BTW....don't like coloured NE, already have the colour is really like ....

I have never forgotten this little gem since I read it on here a couple of years ago. It chimed with me because I was definitely influenced by the look of the collections as displayed. Like you, I have pretty much every colour of polish imaginable. I now consider each bottle in a QVC collection individually and can always find at least one in my stash to match.

Thanks for this great tip. I did order the TSV last year which is VERY similar because I wanted the Nail Envy & wanted some for gifts but now I've sorted out all the colours I already own, I do have shades similar to this years TSV so thanks for saving my money! I have just started using the free bag from last year to carry my lunch & Sketchers in for my walk home from work.

I'm even more confused now.
In the video that SCW kindly posted of Will & Ay, they talk of a choice between the two collections but no mention of an auto delivery. Yet now it seems there is an auto delivery but of what? Both collections?

Don't suppose anyone saw the colour names, did they?

its not been live to click on so no-one will have the colour names till it goes fully live

I'm even more confused now.
In the video that SCW kindly posted of Will & Ay, they talk of a choice between the two collections but no mention of an auto delivery. Yet now it seems there is an auto delivery but of what? Both collections?

basically its a choice of the 2 sets that you see in the video but then there is a couple further drops on top of that depending on which option you choice i think you get a different auto-delivery

Thanks for this great tip. I did order the TSV last year which is VERY similar because I wanted the Nail Envy & wanted some for gifts but now I've sorted out all the colours I already own, I do have shades similar to this years TSV so thanks for saving my money! I have just started using the free bag from last year to carry my lunch & Sketchers in for my walk home from work.

I can't take the credit for Akimbo's tip but I'm glad if you find it useful too. I saw the pics from SCW and know I would have been drawn in "in the old days" - there's one of the colours which looks a little different to anything I have but I really can't justify getting the whole TSV just for that and gawd knows when I'd get round to trying this ever so slightly different shade anyway. Common sense prevails!

You'll be sick of them running through the names of the TSV polishes so if there is a colour you fancy you'll probably find it on ebay for around £8-9.

You'll be sick of them running through the names of the TSV polishes so if there is a colour you fancy you'll probably find it on ebay for around £8-9.

If a OPI colour catches my eye, I usually order it from Nail Polish Direct as it is free standard UK delivery & have good offers from time to time.

OPI 7 Piece Summer Nail Collection with Beach Bag
http://www.qvcuk.com/ukqic/qvcapp.aspx/app.detail/params.item.232635

Sun Gazing option contains:

1 x Bubble Bath Nail Envy (15ml) - sweet candy pink
1 x Pink to Envy Nail Envy (15ml) - tinted sheer t pink
1 x ProSpa Nail & Cuticle Oil (14.8ml) - developed to absorb quickly and help to balance moisture and protect dry nails and cuticles
1 x Taupe-Less Beach nail polish (15ml) - enticing taupe; from the Brazil Collection
1 x Got Myself into a Jam-balaya nail polish (15ml) - spice and creamy peach; from the New Orleans Collection
1 x Aloha from OPI nail polish (15ml) - bright creamy coral; from the Hawaii Collection
1 x Red Hot Rio nail polish (15ml) - ruby red; from the Brazil Collection
1 x tote bag

Day Dreaming option contains:

1 x Hawaiian Orchid Nail Envy (15ml) - tropical pink tint
1 x Samoan Sand Nail Envy (15ml) - beige tint
1 x ProSpa Nail & Cuticle Oil (14.8ml)
1 x Humidi-Tea nail polish (15ml) - nude shimmer; from the New Orleans Collection
1 x Kiss Me I'm Brazilian nail polish (15ml) - warm luscious pink; from the Brazil Collection
1 x You're Such A Budapest nail polish (15ml) - periwinkle-purple; from the OPI Classics Collection
1 x Just Lanai-ing Around nail polish (15ml) - dark, creamy mauve; from the Hawaii Collection
1 x tote bag

Second delivery in August contains:

Iceland Collection:

1 x Pink to Envy Nail Envy (15ml) - tinted sheer pink
1 x ProSpa Nail & Cuticle Oil (15ml)
1 x Icelanded a Bottle of OPI nail polish (15ml) - dove beige
1 x One Heckla of a Colour! nail polish (15ml) - frosty purple
1 x Aurora Berry Alis nail polish (15ml) - glowing pink
1 x Less is Norse nail polish (15ml) - dark ice blue

Second delivery in November contains:

Winter Nail Collection:

1 x Take a Right on Bourbon nail polish (15ml) - metallic pewter
1 x This Color is Making Waves nail polish (15ml) - shimmery lagoon blue
1 x Glitzerland nail polish (15ml) - gold
1 x OPI Ink nail polish (15ml) - sparkling violet blue

OPI 7 Piece Summer Nail Collection with Beach Bag
http://www.qvcuk.com/ukqic/qvcapp.aspx/app.detail/params.item.232635

Sun Gazing option contains:

1 x Pink to Envy Nail Envy (15ml) - tinted sheer t pink
1 x ProSpa Nail & Cuticle Oil (14.8ml) - developed to absorb quickly and help to balance moisture and protect dry nails and cuticles
1 x Taupe-Less Beach nail polish (15ml) - enticing taupe; from the Brazil Collection
1 x Got Myself into a Jam-balaya nail polish (15ml) - spice and creamy peach; from the New Orleans Collection
1 x Aloha from OPI nail polish (15ml) - bright creamy coral; from the Hawaii Collection
1 x Red Hot Rio nail polish (15ml) - ruby red; from the Brazil Collection
1 x tote bag

Day Dreaming option contains:

1 x Hawaiian Orchid Nail Envy (15ml) - tropical pink tint
1 x Samoan Sand Nail Envy (15ml) - beige tint
1 x ProSpa Nail & Cuticle Oil (14.8ml)
1 x Humidi-Tea nail polish (15ml) - nude shimmer; from the New Orleans Collection
1 x Kiss Me I'm Brazilian nail polish (15ml) - warm luscious pink; from the Brazil Collection
1 x You're Such A Budapest nail polish (15ml) - periwinkle-purple; from the OPI Classics Collection
1 x Just Lanai-ing Around nail polish (15ml) - dark, creamy mauve; from the Hawaii Collection
1 x tote bag

Second delivery in August contains:

Iceland Collection:

1 x Icelanded a Bottle of OPI nail polish (15ml) - dove beige
1 x One Heckla of a Colour! nail polish (15ml) - frosty purple
1 x Aurora Berry Alis nail polish (15ml) - glowing pink
1 x Less is Norse nail polish (15ml) - dark ice blue

Second delivery in November contains:

Winter Nail Collection:

1 x Take a Right on Bourbon nail polish (15ml) - metallic pewter
1 x This Color is Making Waves nail polish (15ml) - shimmery lagoon blue
1 x Glitzerland nail polish (15ml) - gold
1 x OPI Ink nail polish (15ml) - sparkling violet blue

Thanks for this. Won't be buying. Surprised that they are trotting out all old colours. I wonder if this is another brand headed for the QVC scrap heap? It used to be that QVC had exclusiveS with OPI and first release on new colours. Looks to me like their relationship has changed.

QVC seemed to drop OPI for Nails Inc, the former rarely on for a long time yet the latter was endless TSVs and shows.

OPI is widely available from online stores at good deals and you pick the colours you actually want.

Latest posts

Back