Opi tsv 23/5/17

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

So you get a choice for the first drop then subsequent drops are the same whichever first drop you chose, how odd! :thinking:

QVC seemed to drop OPI for Nails Inc, the former rarely on for a long time yet the latter was endless TSVs and shows.

OPI is widely available from online stores at good deals and you pick the colours you actually want.

The loss of Leighton Denny has left a void that Q haan't really filled yet, they've introduced a few brands Essie, Orly, Little Ondine, Deborah Lipman. each one heralded as a huge coup for QVC to bring us (yeah not seeing it). You'd think the big hitters like Nails Inc and OPI would be battling for the top spot by offering great offers not just churning out similar TSVs once in a blue moon.

How much Nail Envy can a person need or use if they opt for the auto-delivery!

The loss of Leighton Denny has left a void that Q haan't really filled yet, they've introduced a few brands Essie, Orly, Little Ondine, Deborah Lipman. each one heralded as a huge coup for QVC to bring us (yeah not seeing it). You'd think the big hitters like Nails Inc and OPI would be battling for the top spot by offering great offers not just churning out similar TSVs once in a blue moon.

How much Nail Envy can a person need or use if they opt for the auto-delivery!

The big hitters do what Q asks and not the other way round, in fact all brands themselves get very little say!

See,that's why I look forward to the OPI TSV because they don't have them that often and they usually are a bit special. All other brands ie Liz Earle, L'Occitane and Laura Geller seem to trot out the TSV every month or so.

The big hitters do what Q asks and not the other way round, in fact all brands themselves get very little say!

It should be the other way round. Then we might see better items. And maybe we would still have Leighton Denny and South western silver too.

I really miss Leighton, he was fun & down to earth. So good at the manicures too, makes others look messy.
South Western silver was lovely. Carolyn Pollack is still on in the States.
http://www.qvc.com/jewelry/carolyn-pollack/_/N-mfluZ1z13bjo/c.html

There doesn't seem to be any OPI on the American site, have they never had it?

I miss the South Western Silver shows with Carolyn Pollack. I always found them relaxing to watch as she was an excellent guest.

Now it is just diamonique continually.

I think losing Leighton Denny was the beginning of the end for QVC because it's never been the same since, it's odd because it really seems like the store is closing down so to speak. With more advanced orders and auto deliveries coming in, it's as if they're only ordering the stock they need and don't want to risk being left with any, I'm not surprised because there are things in "clearance" that have been there since I closed my account over three years ago still with only a couple of pounds knocked off, how's that for greed? half their warehouse must be taken up with things that aren't selling, like I said, beginning of the end.

Just had a look on QVC website out of curiosity and quite surprised that this brand that tests on animals have sold out of one choice, considering it's got so many one and two stars.

I like nail envy, but I don't wear the lacquers.

If it had more nail envys & less lacquers I'd have had it.

The colours were a bit lary for me, I kinda liked the set that was sold out, but I didn't like the lilac. The other set has a greyish colour & a vibrant red - not me.

Got a text from Q this morning saying they are experiencing delays with the August drop & it will now be shipped week commencing September 11th

Got a text from Q this morning saying they are experiencing delays with the August drop & it will now be shipped week commencing September 11th

I had received this information also Breeze.
Wednesday payment was taken , I phoned on Thursday to check , enquired that I was told September.
Reply from customer services ' must have got stock in'
Today ( Sunday) checked my Q account , states
'awaiting stock'
Phoned Q again , enquirer to status of goods and was told ' awaiting limited stock'
I'm disgusted monies deducted for an item NOT in stock!...
( back of my mind I was thinking of how easy the possibility of being charged again when stock DOES arrive!)
So I've cancelled auto delivery and await refund ( watching Account closely)

Latest posts

Back