Whose the idiot here?

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Yesterday was a baaaddd day for me.

A couple of things from Marks for holiday (really don't need them)
A pair of Marks stechers type shoes (3rd pair suit me much better than my Skechers)
A Kipling back pack - Amazon
A keep fit thingy from eBay (just who the hell am I kidding)

And .... a necklace from Q clearance -but that's ok cos Mr L will put his name to that.

Definitely not good!

I am going to retire soon and I keep saying that I'll get it now before I have to count the pennies.

NOTHING more this month.

Although I'm a manic gardener with a big plot to look after, their gardening stuff is one area I've never been tempted by. All the mail order nurseries & my local nursery makes me stand back in amazement at the prices they charge. Even Aldi & Morrisons have better bargains though I wish Aldi would take better care of them once they get them in store. And I can't be doing with Richard Thingywhatsit.
They sometimes have Hayloft plants which are always good quality, pricier than I'd pay normally, but you get much better deals dealing with them direct or even in their offers in the newspapers.

i used to buy before qvc decided that you need a mortgage to buy thier plants. they have a buddlia plant for over £30 with post. so its quite easy for me not to get sucked in as i know my plants. i used to buy when they had unusual plants from the likes of raymond evison. all the tsv's were well under £20 and many years later i still have them

Yesterday was a baaaddd day for me.

A couple of things from Marks for holiday (really don't need them)
A pair of Marks stechers type shoes (3rd pair suit me much better than my Skechers)
A Kipling back pack - Amazon
A keep fit thingy from eBay (just who the hell am I kidding)

And .... a necklace from Q clearance -but that's ok cos Mr L will put his name to that.

Definitely not good!

I am going to retire soon and I keep saying that I'll get it now before I have to count the pennies.

NOTHING more this month.

Tomorrow is a new month!! :mysmilie_17:

Latest posts

Back