Tell Me I AM Dreaming - Amanda Holden range now!!!!

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Surprise surprise on today`s QVC facebook page there is Holly Willoughby endorsing the Ninja. No doubt she`ll be next in line to have her own range of something. Watch this space for more overpriced fashion/household tat/health food or diet craze. Holly has recently been in several newspapers promoting her weight loss and new fitness regime.

I'm not really surprised if they are on to the next, with the dire AH Bundleberry reviews and the outlet returns.

I wonder which other publicity-oriented and money-motivated zlebs they are also in talks with?

The powers that be seem to think we are all reading Closer and similar publications... And wanting to jump on whatever a zleb is endorsing.... They may aspire to that, but I suspect the customer base is likely to get bored with this nonsense sooner rather than later.

Imagine Holly Willoughby on with Claire Sutton! How dreadful would it be having those two bimbettes on screen?

What IS it with the media's obsession with these bimbos from the morning telly sofa ? I never watch them, but know about them from the constant bombardment of their images in magazines. There is a select few on a rotation .... Willoughby and Schofield, Lorraine Kelly, and is there anyone out there who doesn't know about the 'bickering' stories of Ruth and Eammon ???? Then its those off Loose Women (another I've never seen), and then to complete the year its Dixon and Holden the gruesome twosome. Of course there is always the Madeleys to fall back on for a good non-story. God its all so boring. The Editors of the publications must think the women in this country are glued to the tele every morning, because they don't use their journalistic skills in giving us 'proper' stories !!

(Willoughby is into kids books, homewares (or bedding), and she might be glamorous but always looks boss-eyed to me.)

Does anyone else have an opinion of celebrities doing voice overs for ads? My pet hate is those so called "caring" or socially political personalities who supplement their income doing voice overs for gambling sites and those loan companies who we all know are licensed loan sharks. Whilst none of these companies are illegal IMO they are not something that sits morally comfortably with me.

Does anyone else have an opinion of celebrities doing voice overs for ads? My pet hate is those so called "caring" or socially political personalities who supplement their income doing voice overs for gambling sites and those loan companies who we all know are licensed loan sharks. Whilst none of these companies are illegal IMO they are not something that sits morally comfortably with me.

They get on my wick too.As do the ones who appear at almost every programme break (with sombre voice and expression) to get us to donate to charity and continually tell us 'you can make a difference'. As to the ones who do the flaming funeral plans /life insurance policies that get advertised about 100 times a day..........I reckon these people must have hit the all time low in their careers.The problem is if you turn over ,the ****** things are on every channel!!(except BBC)

Latest posts

Back