Tell Me I AM Dreaming - Amanda Holden range now!!!!

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Glittergirl

Registered Shopper
Did I see right and is this true!!!!????

Anyone else heard that Amanda Holden is coming to QVC and selling some endorsed range?

Don't get these so called Celebrity doing this kind of thing and I am not a AH fan either! Find her very hard to watch at the best of times!!!!

Tell me it was just a Bad Dream! :mysmilie_50::mysmilie_476:

Sorry to break the news, but AH has been discussed on here in recent weeks. There are many celebrities that 'get where castor oil cant', and clearly she believes we don't see enough of her. In the past we have had overload of the likes of Carol Vorderman, Myleene Klass, etc, and now the media and her Agent are force feeding us this over ambitious - (she played the game of snaring and marrying Les Dennis to raise her profile, then dumped him when his star began to wane and has never been out of the limelight since) , over botoxed and over photographed Amanda Holden.

Out of 10 comments on FB only 2 liked her the other 8 were very uncomplimentary.

If that is indicative of Q customers the sales will be poor and she will disappear. Depends if the CBears/reflections type of tat groupies take to it I suppose

I this another Lisa Snowdon and her vastly overpriced jewellery with diamond chips in silver?

Well, have just seen the 'range', and the side table and coffee table look like something knocked up in the programme Money for Nothing, out of some steel shelving and a couple of old floorboards. Would I pay £100 and £200 , er, nah ! Have seen something like the bistro set and the champagne glasses in TK Maxx for a fraction of the cost.

I'd love to know who actually makes this range, because Holden is just the 'name' to flog the stuff, like Clooney is for Nespresso. I suppose some barnpots will buy it though, and no doubt the stock levels will be so low that it will all go to 'limited stock' and 'sold' 15 minutes before the show ends. Oh I wish I could have a bet !

The smiley Craig has just mentioned it's a household range coming soon in his 'can't wait' creepy fawning voice.That was at the end of the Dyson hairdryer presentation & that awful gabby shouting girl as his partner in crime.

I haven't watched anything Amanda Holden related for a long, long time. Her smugness didn't half get on me chesticles.

Prepare yourself for the toe curling adoration from the presenters, especially smarmy Craig, who will no doubt have something of the range in his home !

She was never my favourite actress/TV presenter for sure, but I used to volunteer for Battersea Dogs' Home and had some contact with her at a charity ball she attended. It was clear she absolutely adored dogs and froze her wotsits off playing with the pooches (it was a freezing cold winter night and she was wearing an evening dress) so from that point onwards, I always had a soft spot for her...sorry!

Well, she'd look a right wally if she was at such a 'do' and couldn't bear to come within an inch of a dog or cat ! and I wonder how many cameras were around - sorry to be cynical.

Well, she'd look a right wally if she was at such a 'do' and couldn't bear to come within an inch of a dog or cat ! and I wonder how many cameras were around - sorry to be cynical.

Fair point! Although whatever I may have witnessed, it's not enough to make me want to buy anything from her overpriced range of knock-offs.

As a case in point, her champagne glasses bear more than a passing resemblance to these beauties, without the quality or class:

http://www.harrods.com/product/mixo...Z7NBQ7yiUBmmGYS_Yqghywvrh8VYOd4grDhoC4gzw_wcB

http://www.qvcuk.com/BundleBerry-by...html?sc=SRCH&cm_sp=VIEWPOSITION-_-11-_-806192

Prepare yourself for the toe curling adoration from the presenters, especially smarmy Craig, who will no doubt have something of the range in his home !

The guy gets smarmier by the day and to think I used to like him a lot! :mysmilie_50:

I like it when she laughs on BGT. lol sounds like a cackling witch but it cracks me up ...:mysmilie_17:and she loves doggies so that's fine by me but I won't be buying anything

I'm not on Facebook, but from those on here who are, I would love to hear what the comments are once the show has been aired.

Latest posts

Back