Household Helpers with Bissell TSV 22/05/17

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Bissell Spotclean Handheld Carpet & Upholstery Stain Remover Kit with Solution
Item Number: 806157
QVC Price £125.00
Todays Special Value Price £99.96
P&P £0.00

This powerful, portable spot cleaner from Bissell helps to permanently remove stains from your carpet and comes complete with their high-performing Oxy Boost and Spot & Stain formulas for a fresh fragrance, plus two attachments to help target your cleaning. Safely and swiftly get a professional-level deep clean on your stairs, upholstery, car interiors, and more with this fantastic set.

Clever and convenient - the Spotclean Proheat cleaner has been designed for convenience, with a slim design easy to store, carry and fit on a stair as you clean. Plus, it maintains the water's constant cleaning temperature, to ensure it offers an optimum clean as long as you need it to.

Custom cleaning - thanks to the two tools included, you can cater your cleaner to the stain at hand. The Tough Stain Tool is great for everyday spills and tough, set-in stains, whereas the Power Brush Oxy Tool is your first choice for stubborn stains and can be used with a more concentrated or neat Oxy solution if required.

Fantastic formulas - formulated, tested and produced by Bissell, the Spotclean Oxy Boost shampoo gives carpet a refreshing boost, working to remove stains and ground-in dirt, and leaving them smelling as fresh and clean as they look. You also get the Spotclean Spot & Stain formula, offering your carpets and water-safe fabrics a fast, safe and effective spot, spill and stain removal with a deodorised finish.

SpotClean Spot & Stain formula with deodoriser to refresh fibres with a fresh scent
Two years' manufacturer's guarantee

What's in the box?

1 x Bissell SpotClean ProHeat Portable Stain Remover
3 x Oxy Boost Formulas (473ml)
4 x Spot & Stain Formula (236ml)
1 x 3" Tough Stain Tool
1 x Power Brush Oxy Tool

Technical specifications:

Power: 275W - 330W
Cable length: 4.6m (11'8")
Hose length: 1.5m (4'9")
Clean capacity: 1.1L
Heater: Heatwave Technology
Dimensions (h x w x d): 36cm x 32cm x 18cm (14.2" x 12.6" x 7")
Weight: 4kg

All measurements are approximate

http://www.qvcuk.com/ukqic/qvcapp.aspx/app.detail/params.item.806157

I bought this last year when it was 89.99 with easy pays and free postage. Not sure why they haven't posted the great reviews for it as I love mine.

I'm sure Tinks bought this earlier this year, and IIRC, she thought is was a great buy.

I want to buy this but as I have a full size Bissell proheat, I cannot justify it as this compact one does exactly the same. Doing the stairs with the full size is a bit of a pain but is possible.

Latest posts

Back