Isaac Mizrahi Live TSV 24/05/17

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Watched the TSV launch show. Seems an expensive range for what it is. Fabric of the tops is thin and clingy - the t-shirt type tops didn't flatter the models, not even Tiff and Catherine. As for the plus-size model, which 'stylist' poured her into white trousers that were 3 sizes too small and a top two sizes too small ? I would have refused to go out onto the catwalk.

I remember him from the days he did Live From The Red Carpet on E channel at the big events. Oscars and Golden Globs etc, he was the fashion expert who did the commentary on the dresses. I never knew he also designed clothes until he started appearing on QVC US. I remember a TSV from him of suede loafers which I though, 'Oh I like those!'

QVC seem to do just two types of fashion ... Shapeless and Skimpy. Having said that I do know someone who bought an Isaac Mizrahi top in last clicks, she said the material was really good.

I have ordered the black TSV in petite .I like the ankle skimmer length especially in the summer but they are very difficult to find.Either too short or too long so maybe these will work. I don't do crops or capris , they are unflattering for an older woman I think, maybe OK on holiday.

But I agree some of the tops and jackets are pricey for what they are.

Watched the TSV launch show. Seems an expensive range for what it is. Fabric of the tops is thin and clingy - the t-shirt type tops didn't flatter the models, not even Tiff and Catherine. As for the plus-size model, which 'stylist' poured her into white trousers that were 3 sizes too small and a top two sizes too small ? I would have refused to go out onto the catwalk.

The stylists never ever seem to get it right when dressing a plus size model. They did the same with Joy, who was equally endowed with good busticles, and pour them into clothing that is clearly too small. This time I couldn't take my eyes of her backside and big legs when she was in the white trousers. I'm really surprised that the presenters don't say anything after the show has ended. I have 'hips and thighs' and wouldn't dream of going outside the front door looking like that, and must put off big girls from buying if they think they look like that.

i have a t shirt dress in this range and the quality is very good i paid £10 for it in clearance

Latest posts

Back