Recommendations for Kipling back pack please.

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

loveallthingsitalian

Registered Shopper
First of all I'm not crazy about either backpacks or Kipling but I will be the first to admit they are as light as a feather and don't wear out!

I am about to retire and in an effort to do something and get a bit of exercise I have convinced myself I will go for long walks and need a smallish backpack to hold sweater/packamack and somethig to eat and drink.

Looking at a Kipling I've seen Firefly N and it appeals as it also has a cross body strap. On some sites they don't say if it is S or M even though all the measurements seem the same.

Any thoughts welcome TIA

First of all I'm not crazy about either backpacks or Kipling but I will be the first to admit they are as light as a feather and don't wear out!

I am about to retire and in an effort to do something and get a bit of exercise I have convinced myself I will go for long walks and need a smallish backpack to hold sweater/packamack and somethig to eat and drink.

Looking at a Kipling I've seen Firefly N and it appeals as it also has a cross body strap. On some sites they don't say if it is S or M even though all the measurements seem the same.

Any thoughts welcome TIA

LATI, echoing Donna255, TK Maxx online also has a selection currently - possibly a bit garish depending on your taste, but can't argue with the prices

http://www.tkmaxx.com/page/search?q=kipling

Any thoughts welcome TIA

Someone bought me one years ago and it did not work me as either a backpack or a cross body bag. In the end it went to the Salvation Army.

I`'ve got a couple of Fireflys for use on holiday. I've only ever seen it in Medium, and for me it's a smallish bag, but contains all holiday essentials for the day. It's lightweight and uncomplicated. I think it's the best looking of the Kipling backpacks with the patch pockets on the front. I have the navy and purple colours. Bought from RTHERAPY and Amazon I think when on special offer. Suits my purposes and doesn't look hideous. Recommended.

Saw it in a local store today and think it will work for me. Didn't buy as was £74.99 and it is much cheaper on line and I'm not that fussy about colour or pattern so can knock £25 off that price.

Thanks for input.

Saw it in a local store today and think it will work for me. Didn't buy as was £74.99 and it is much cheaper on line and I'm not that fussy about colour or pattern so can knock £25 off that price.

Thanks for input.

Did you go on to buy a firefly and if so how do you rate it? I'm considering it but haven't seen one in a store so going by a YouTube video of someone reviewing it as a baby bag. I think it might suit me when out all day walking worn as a backpack, but then change to cross body once in built up areas as that would feel more secure.

Latest posts

Back