Peony Flowers TSV 25/05/17

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

SCW, when do you think we'll find out what this TSV is please? Not sure of the norm for Peony TSV reveals, thanks!

Guilty secret time - I secretly love the real housewives of Cheshire (omg do people like that really exist?). Anyway, one of the cast was hosting a vow renewal for her friends, and whilst showing the decorating of the house, there was a shot of the hugest Peony box I've ever seen! The house did look fabulous afterwards. If it's good enough for Dawn Ward!

Guilty secret time - I secretly love the real housewives of Cheshire (omg do people like that really exist?). Anyway, one of the cast was hosting a vow renewal for her friends, and whilst showing the decorating of the house, there was a shot of the hugest Peony box I've ever seen! The house did look fabulous afterwards. If it's good enough for Dawn Ward!

Ha ha! So do I Sussex Shopper. I spotted the huge box in the middle of the room & thought exactly the same. Pity I don't have the semi clad men serving me drinks & wearing Peony halos though!

Ha ha! So do I Sussex Shopper. I spotted the huge box in the middle of the room & thought exactly the same. Pity I don't have the semi clad men serving me drinks & wearing Peony halos though!

Oh my lord, I thought I was the only one - LOVE IT!!!! Most of the Real Housewives franchise is my guilty pleasure - fave is Beverly Hills but OC and Cheshire tie for second place :mysmilie_17:

Oh my lord, I thought I was the only one - LOVE IT!!!! Most of the Real Housewives franchise is my guilty pleasure - fave is Beverly Hills but OC and Cheshire tie for second place :mysmilie_17:

I've never really watched the non UK ones, except enough of the one with Lisa Van Der Pump to HAVE to watch Van Der Pump rules.

I do keep very quiet about it though, so lovely to find some like minds here and come out!

I've never really watched the non UK ones, except enough of the one with Lisa Van Der Pump to HAVE to watch Van Der Pump rules.

I do keep very quiet about it though, so lovely to find some like minds here and come out!

I feel the need to keep quiet too as people look so disgusted when I tell them...generally don't give a t*ss what people think, but also don't especially enjoy inviting unsolicited judgment ;)

Tonight I shall mostly be watching the latest episode of RHOC on ITV Player, bliss!

As for Cheshire though, without wishing to hijack the thread but as you say, are these women for real? Also, Tanya's mounting plastic surgery...what is that about????

Whoops, another secret reality tv watcher here, too (albeit selective). I sometimes wonder why I do watch because I shout at the telly throughout. I have only recently seen my first bit of RHO... and it was the Cheshire version. My chin was on the floor. It was an episode where the harpies were all round a restaurant table, variously crying, rowing, bitching, walking out on each other, etc. I was so intrigued, I watched the next episode and started googling furiously to see who they all are! What a strange, strange bunch! Are there any genuine, long-lasting friendships there at all?

The RHW's (all series!) are also my secret mainly as I can't believe how truly awful they all are--seriously would you go on TV & let yourself be seen in that way?!!I am sure most of it is hyped up they fall out over the smallest of issues, so stupid & what is going on between WAG Dawn & WAG the other one.But I keep watching! & for anyone contemplating any cosmetic procedures these er 'ladies' are a total put off.Money does not buy class as they say!

The RHW's (all series!) are also my secret mainly as I can't believe how truly awful they all are--seriously would you go on TV & let yourself be seen in that way?!!I am sure most of it is hyped up they fall out over the smallest of issues, so stupid & what is going on between WAG Dawn & WAG the other one.But I keep watching! & for anyone contemplating any cosmetic procedures these er 'ladies' are a total put off.Money does not buy class as they say!

Totally agree, there is a certain car crash fascination to watching them (although I am highly desirous of the Beverly Hills' make up artists) but for sheer 'class' (and dodgy as hell plastic surgery) you couldn't top the Melbourne one...which was sadly cancelled :(

I feel the need to keep quiet too as people look so disgusted when I tell them...generally don't give a t*ss what people think, but also don't especially enjoy inviting unsolicited judgment ;)

Tonight I shall mostly be watching the latest episode of RHOC on ITV Player, bliss!

As for Cheshire though, without wishing to hijack the thread but as you say, are these women for real? Also, Tanya's mounting plastic surgery...what is that about????

I know exactly what you mean about unsolicited judgement. That's exactly how I feel!

Tanya is very close to being addicted I think. Mind you it looks like most of them are well acquainted with the botox, fillers, and surgical tweaks. It's funny how it makes them all look so old - I think they look my age (mid 50s), but 'done', whereas I think they're mostly late thirties/forties. I'm sure that wasn't the intention - I wonder why someone doesn't tell them! Puts me right off having anything done.

I'm pleased they featured Peony so we have an excuse to confess all here! (Sorry to everyone else!)

I will study carefully next time it's on to see if there are any other QVC items featured. Ooh, I know - I bet they buy all their clothes from QVC, don't they?

:mysmilie_468:

I live close to the area where most of them reside (no, I'm a normal housewife NOT living in a mansion or whatever!) and believe me they do like to pose and strut around apart from a couple....Stacey and Seema but then I think those two have more class than the rest put together. I could use one word to describe the rest but think it's best I leave it....:mysmilie_11:

I didn't rate Peony at first as I had some arrangements from Bloom & thought the Peony ones looked inferior.Then I ordered a TSV some time ago & was very pleased with it.I had it on Auto delivery and just cancelled because what would I do with more arrangements?This TSV looks nice but I am looking for a more casual, something to go in a jug in my kitchen type of arrangement.Will be following to see in anything fits the bill.

I didn't rate Peony at first as I had some arrangements from Bloom & thought the Peony ones looked inferior.Then I ordered a TSV some time ago & was very pleased with it.I had it on Auto delivery and just cancelled because what would I do with more arrangements?This TSV looks nice but I am looking for a more casual, something to go in a jug in my kitchen type of arrangement.Will be following to see in anything fits the bill.

i have a bit of a love hate relationship with peony some are sooooo good and some are terrible. but i am usually quite good and will return the bad ones. bloom are really really good. the standard is very high but the arrangements can be a bit small for the money but faultless

Isn't it strange. We've all become suckers for a jam jar with a bit of rough string tied around it ! surely its a look we could all do ourselves, so why pay for it ?

Latest posts

Back