Peony Flowers TSV 25/05/17

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Isn't it strange. We've all become suckers for a jam jar with a bit of rough string tied around it ! surely its a look we could all do ourselves, so why pay for it ?

don't like this however and it does not have the still water from what i can see in the picture always a sign that its done to a budget

Peony Roses, Eucalyptus & Achillea in Hurricane Vase with Scented Stick
Item Number: 706600
QVC Price £49.00
Todays Special Value Price £39.98
P&P £0.00

A beautiful faux flower arrangement from Peony featuring full rose stems and greenery presented in an on-trend hurricane-style vase, complete with a gorgeous fresh flower scent stick to help bring them to life. Add an elegant touch to your home decor with perfect-looking blooms you can enjoy all year round.

Floral freedom - the faux stems aren't set, so you can remove them from the vase and add them to other flower displays around your home. You then have the stylish hurricane vase available to house decorative ornaments, flameless candles, or fairy lights.

Flowers of the season - with such a romantic flower in a choice of classic cream or soft pale pink, it's the perfect summer home accessory, adding a fresh touch to any room. We also love the idea of using the arrangement as an ornament or centre piece for special events such as milestone birthdays or weddings.

Feel inspired - as with all Peony flowers, this beautiful collection is inspired by the Ruckley estate in Shropshire. With such beautiful blooms as the model, you can be safe in the knowledge that your faux arrangement epitomises premium plants at their best.

Colour options:

Cream
Pink

Contains:

2 x faux multi-headed rose stems
4 x faux eucalyptus stems
1 x faux achellia stem
1 x glass hurricane style vase with rope handle (h x w) - 27cm x 16cm (10.6" x 6.3")
1 x scent stick – in a fresh flower fragrance

Delivered directly from Peony: please allow 5 - 7 working days for delivery. UK mainland and Northern Ireland only

All measurements are approximate

http://www.qvcuk.com/ukqic/qvcapp.aspx/app.detail/params.item.706600

I only ever bought Peony once a long time ago, and unless real flower leaves have started to fray at the ends or stems have now become shiny then yes, I'm afraid they look as fake as faux.

I only ever bought Peony once a long time ago, and unless real flower leaves have started to fray at the ends or stems have now become shiny then yes, I'm afraid they look as fake as faux.

some are dreadful shocking even. some are very good. the tsv is looking lovely in the pink but i cannot justify it :mysmilie_1:

I have a peony TSV from a few years ago with peony roses. It still looks great. I did added a few extra flowers as it was a bit sparse. I like the cream roses of this one and it seems to have sufficient flowers. Trying not to be tempted as I have just counted 4 artificial arrangements around the house

Ugh, why in a jam jar with a bit of rope tied on? I really don't like all these new things that are made to look old, it's not shabby chic, it's shabby sh*te!

Latest posts

Back