Just Be You range.

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Moth

Registered Shopper
Just curious to know if anyone here has bought the palazzo trousers from Lisa Riley's "Just Be You" range? I bought a twin-pack in the coral and black in small but, when received this morning, they are both different sizes, and the length of the trousers is ridiculous. On the coral pair, the waist elastic is at least one inch smaller than stated. On the black pair, the length is nearer to 34" than the 29" quoted! It's a shame, as they were fine in every other respect and were great value too but these differences make them unwearable.

Maybe Mandy Dingle was tanked up when she knocked out the Trousers?

But you've gotta be careful with Ideal World's product descriptions.

The other day they were shilling furniture that I'm sure they said was Leather but I could have sworn it looked like Plazzy :mysmilie_59:

IMG_0034.JPGIMG_0035.JPG

Just curious to know if anyone here has bought the palazzo trousers from Lisa Riley's "Just Be You" range? I bought a twin-pack in the coral and black in small but, when received this morning, they are both different sizes, and the length of the trousers is ridiculous. On the coral pair, the waist elastic is at least one inch smaller than stated. On the black pair, the length is nearer to 34" than the 29" quoted! It's a shame, as they were fine in every other respect and were great value too but these differences make them unwearable.

Are you sure they're not from her "Just For Clowns" range?

Just Buy You!

I did notice that Joanne was treading on the trousers when she had them on, yet when Lisa Riley wore them, they seemed a nice length. Maybe she rolled the waistband over. Lyn the model is over 5' 9" and they were a bit long on her too. When she wore the dress, it looked too short.

Latest posts

Back