The Huntley and her dress. Err, jumpsuit

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

unsure

Registered Shopper
Did anyone see this earlier today?

Catherine was complimented on her dress. And it was a nice dress. Onjenu.

Then moments later she somewhat sheepishly says that it's not a dress. It's a jumpsuit. She had both legs in one leg hole. The other leg was flapping about like a sash/belt.

Made me laugh!

Did anyone see this earlier today?

Catherine was complimented on her dress. And it was a nice dress. Onjenu.

Then moments later she somewhat sheepishly says that it's not a dress. It's a jumpsuit. She had both legs in one leg hole. The other leg was flapping about like a sash/belt.

Made me laugh!

That's the funniest thing I've heard, for ages!

I never used to mind Catherine much, but she's got really irritating of late.

The more cynical side of me says she probably did it on purpose just to show how slim she is now, and wait for the compliments to come rolling in, the sensible side of me says what an absolute silly mare, did she not see the clue in the title? :mysmilie_15: :mysmilie_15:

As she always seems to convey the impression of being rather brain cell challenged, it could be any reason, but at least it's given us a laugh - 'silly mare' sums it up, she seems oblivious to how much of an airhead she makes herself look. With her obsession for touting for compliments, I'm inclined to agree that she did do it just to stress the point of how svelte she is - and the fact that she makes herself look stupid and childish probably never entered her head. She is so irritating and child-like she gets on my wick. Grow up, lady.

The more cynical side of me says she probably did it on purpose just to show how slim she is now, and wait for the compliments to come rolling in, the sensible side of me says what an absolute silly mare, did she not see the clue in the title? :mysmilie_15: :mysmilie_15:

Chuntley strikes me as being one of those cynical women who put on an "Oh, what am I like!" poor wee silly girlie mask when it suits her. If Chuntley was so stupid, she'd have been kicked off QVC years ago.

And for someone as media savvy as her, who controls her image and "look" almost religiously, I wonder if this upswing in the "I'm so daft!" behaviour, plus the diet and extensions aren't a symptom of an underlying unease? Chuntley's not getting any younger, and TV is notorious for marginalising women past 40

What????? Does she think we are all fooled by her "hilarious" faux pas?? Yet again Chuntley is trying her best to get pats on the head for her slim figure & her humour. If my teenage niece did it I would think it was funny but to be honest, it doesn't work when you are middle aged & let's face it; does she really expect us to believe it was a mistake when she has had her hair & make-up done by the stylists backstage? I am quite sure they would have noticed a tropical wide leg dangling behind Ms Chuntley as she stood posing.Grow up!

She was on with that steam iron this morning. She said that she never used to own an iron at all, just pulling creases out when things were hanging up to dry. But of course she now has the iron the guest was demonstrating, but still doesn't own an ironing board, just uses a flat towel, a bit awkward with all that steam surely.

Oh for goodness sake someone please pass me the sick bucket. I have just seen her simperings video on Twitter and it made me want to throw this tablet through the window. I really used to like Catherine but she has become so self obsessed recently that she is unbearable to watch nowadays. She used to be quite endearing but now she is just an insult to all us women. She needs to take a long hard look at how she is coming across because she has become a parody of herself.

She was on with that steam iron this morning. She said that she never used to own an iron at all, just pulling creases out when things were hanging up to dry. But of course she now has the iron the guest was demonstrating, but still doesn't own an ironing board, just uses a flat towel, a bit awkward with all that steam surely.

She doesn't own an ironing board ? and uses a flat towel ? on the dining table or the floor ? and if she's NEVER owned an iron, then sending her kids to school in creased clothes must have been a sight to see. My ironing board is rarely taken down in the spare bedroom because I usually find that anything hung in the wardrobe generally has one or two creases in it no matter how hard I carefully hang them. Plus I would feel self conscious going out knowing there was a dirty great crease somewhere.

She must've walked round telling every one that her creased Onjenu dresses were actually creased Yong Kim designs.

Latest posts

Back