Your name or email adress:
Do you already have an account?
Forgot your password?

IDEAL WORLD BRINGS YOU WATCH WEEK

Join us for a week dedicated to gorgeous timepieces where you can save up to 40% from 9pm on Sunday 12th November.

Join Ideal World this week, where we will be sharing some of our most popular brands at unbelievable prices. From our old favourites Vostok Europe to newer brands such as Karen Millen and Timberland, there is sure to be something to suit everyone.

Ideal World will be hosting a variety of shows throughout the week, offering limited editions, gifts with purchases and even UK and World exclusives.....

READ MORE

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
      Post Thanks / Like

Default Peter Simon - literally gut-wrenching

Here we go again, Pete (in his shorts) up to his tricks yelling "only 25, only 25", when he knows full well that's only a part-payment on another piece of ruddy fitness equipment (the "plus p & p" gets said very softly, as an afterthought). I don't think the male guest is too amused by the "hilarious" jokes about Australia (and the totally predictable follow-up "he's big Down Under"). Very funny, Pete, soooo hilarious, and we never saw that one coming, did we? The remote went into action when Pete grabbed a handful of his stomach flesh with the camera panning in - there is definitely something not quite right about this man, in my opinion.

2. # ADS
      Advertisment Circuit advertisement

Post Thanks / Like

Its all so obvious why he is on IW and not plying his trade anywhere else!

Washed out, worn out, never has been, on the employment life support machine in his last minutes before his time is up and then he claims his State Pension, pretty sad way to go out, self inflicted!! Not a bit of sympathy here mind.
      Thanks historymystery thanked for this post
      Likes Petespants, Mommabear , Wirral70 liked this post

4.    Price Crash TV

Post Thanks / Like

At Easter they were selling this Vibrapower with a Bike Box for 190 ish, they claimed the usual price of both was around 400.

So the Vibrapower is now 100 but the Bike Box is currently 190.

What chance the Bike Box goes down next week to 99 but the Vibrapower goes up to 200?

And what chance Ideal World will ever be honest and transparent with their pricing?*

*There's more chance of Old Lizzie telling us what the ludicrous Torricelumn (TM) is
      Likes historymystery, Mommabear , S C O liked this post

Post Thanks / Like

He is a disgusting risible man
      Likes Mommabear liked this post

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Wirral70 View Post
      At Easter they were selling this Vibrapower with a Bike Box for 190 ish, they claimed the usual price of both was around 400.

So the Vibrapower is now 100 but the Bike Box is currently 190.

What chance the Bike Box goes down next week to 99 but the Vibrapower goes up to 200?

And what chance Ideal World will ever be honest and transparent with their pricing?*

*There's more chance of Old Lizzie telling us what the ludicrous Torricelumn (TM) is
      And they were selling the old Vibrapower model for as little as 50 (plus postage) recently, which again shows just how much profit margin they must have in nearly all of the products they sell. Each item must be worth not much less than a single 'Flexi-pay' payment, so if someone defaults after the first payment usually all of their basic costs are covered.
      Likes Wirral70 liked this post

Post Thanks / Like

He's just said it's the 30th May

9.    Gemporia

Post Thanks / Like

I find him Sad to watch, I remember the guy from Going Live and Live and Kicking, it is like watching some creepy old git now

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Jazzydrury View Post
      I find him Sad to watch, I remember the guy from Going Live and Live and Kicking, it is like watching some creepy old git now
      That's because he is ..
      Likes S C O, Mommabear liked this post

12.    Crafting.co.uk

Post Thanks / Like

I mainly watch Create and Craft.

I dont get why the likes of Dean, Andy and Loen are at Create and Craft and IW have presenters who dont seem popular
      Thanks Petespants thanked for this post

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Jazzydrury View Post
      I mainly watch Create and Craft.

I dont get why the likes of Dean, Andy and Loen are at Create and Craft and IW have presenters who dont seem popular
      Create and Craft seem a lot more chilled and have some of the best presenters, Dan being my favourite. I'm not a crafter though, don't think I could afford it, the prices are extortionate!
      Likes Petespants liked this post