Your name or email adress:
Do you already have an account?
Forgot your password?

IDEAL WORLD BRINGS YOU WATCH WEEK

Join us for a week dedicated to gorgeous timepieces where you can save up to 40% from 9pm on Sunday 12th November.

Join Ideal World this week, where we will be sharing some of our most popular brands at unbelievable prices. From our old favourites Vostok Europe to newer brands such as Karen Millen and Timberland, there is sure to be something to suit everyone.

Ideal World will be hosting a variety of shows throughout the week, offering limited editions, gifts with purchases and even UK and World exclusives.....

READ MORE

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
      Post Thanks / Like

Said it before and will say it again.

Andy is the only person on the whole of Shopping TV that I would listen to and take notice of, seems the most genuine and down to earth telly sales guy you will get

All the others should watch him and take notice and then maybe........just maybe some of the others maybe a bit more likeable.
      Likes Petespants, Mommabear liked this post

2. # ADS
      Advertisment Circuit advertisement

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Mommabear View Post
      Create and Craft seem a lot more chilled and have some of the best presenters, Dan being my favourite. I'm not a crafter though, don't think I could afford it, the prices are extortionate!
      I do a bit of crafting when time allows and in the past bought stuff from IW/c&c.In the old days when they weren't such a total bunch of a**h****.Anyway,all they seem to sell on C&C now are huge kits,dies,cutting machines.Everything costs a lot.I don't like how many of the presenters announce the C&C club price first either.They assume everyone is in it.Andy doesn't and neither does Nigel.Two presenters that I rate.Always do flexipay properly too.
      Likes Mommabear liked this post

4.    Price Crash TV

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Petespants View Post
      I do a bit of crafting when time allows and in the past bought stuff from IW/c&c.In the old days when they weren't such a total bunch of a**h****.Anyway,all they seem to sell on C&C now are huge kits,dies,cutting machines.Everything costs a lot.I don't like how many of the presenters announce the C&C club price first either.They assume everyone is in it.Andy doesn't and neither does Nigel.Two presenters that I rate.Always do flexipay properly too.
      I'm not into crafting but to this untrained eye the price of dies on IW/C&C are truly eyewatering especially for the Disney/Marvel-branded ones (it's their copyright licensing), and I would imagine that any committed crafter nowadays would go for something like the Scan 'n' Cut machine for ultimate flexibility despite its high purchase price.

I'm personally uncomfortable with the emphasis made by certain craft presentations in relation to making greetings cards; you would have to make/sell a massive number of cards in order to justify/recoup all the investment made in paper/dies/templates/etc. required to make them to an acceptable standard when you can buy a really decent card in a shop for a pound. If you happen to have unusual requirements and/or materials/equipment left over from other projects then fair enough, but actively cajoling people into buying things they actually don't need is morally dubious if nothing else.
      Thanks Petespants thanked for this post
      Likes Mommabear liked this post

Post Thanks / Like

I wonder how manuy times he has applied for qvc
      ''now that's a lot of great sound, I know great sound''

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by mr tom View Post
      I wonder how manuy times he has applied for qvc
      No doubt all of their CVs are in a big pile at QVC UK HQ including one from Ideal World's managing director.

Likes Petespants, mr tom liked this post

Post Thanks / Like

The other week they let Peter present a couple of hours on Create and Craft, on Hunkydory hours, yesterday Sally Jacks appeared
      Thanks Petespants thanked for this post

9.    Gemporia

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Jazzydrury View Post
      The other week they let Peter present a couple of hours on Create and Craft, on Hunkydory hours, yesterday Sally Jacks appeared
      I watched a bit of PS presenting .Awful.He was on with a guy doing patchwork quilting and they were selling a cutting machine.Silly innuendos aplenty,a bit of facial twisting ,overexhuberant 'bigging up 'of the machine as though one couldn't possibly survive without it.Amazing how this guy is now a crafting expert.His name should be Jack.

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	2017-06-09-14-45-24-350344048.jpeg 
Views:	72 
Size:	11.5 KB 
ID:	14160
      Last edited by Petespants; 09-06-2017 at 02:56 PM.
      Likes Price Plunge liked this post

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Price Plunge View Post
      No doubt all of their CVs are in a big pile at QVC UK HQ including one from Ideal World's managing director.
      ....or else they were thrown in the shredder.
      Last edited by Petespants; 09-06-2017 at 03:01 PM.
      Likes Mommabear , Price Plunge liked this post

12.    Crafting.co.uk

Post Thanks / Like

He's not only gut wrenching, he's toe curling as well, on now with his 'suckerseer' fabric and celebrating the summer of '27'

Him and Sheel thought a top was going to be 35 and they were 'truly shocked' when they found out it was going to be only 17.99. When do they ever have tops for 35?? Reminds him of a well known designer and Sheel knows just who he means.......seen one, you've seen em all

Post Thanks / Like

He"s on a two hour fashion show now with Sheel who seems to be egging him on talking about not taking anymore clothes off for him!!! Quite embarrassing !!
      His fashion expertise is really wanting as he talks utter rubbish when he's not going on about curvaceous ladies One of today's many shark bites is made of 'sucker seer' don't you know !!! Ten minutes is enough even with the volume down