Peter Simon - literally gut-wrenching

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

I will never ever buy from IW while he is on, personally I find him revolting and I cannot watch him.

He's disingenuous at best and thats a FACT, its infact disgusting that IW let him go on the way he does in the aim to get a fast buck from vulnerable viewers.

He is selling a hoover and is telling is the price comparisons, he screams TESCO £280, ARGOS £260 AO £250.....you get the pic folks.....then says today on IW we are doing this for £43.33 (not mentioning the 3 flexi payments)............Well NO NO NO IW ARE NOT SELLING IT FOR £43.33 ITS infact £129.98!!! He then says if it was £300 and that would be a great buy but at £43.33 its amazing value!!! Pathetic!!!

This lower than low sales tactic can only go on for so long and this particular sales person will end up meeting a sorry end, utterly disgusting but not one little bit surprising!!!!

Is it the 80s? IW have a lot to answer to, leting this horror show continue, I genuinely feel sorry for people who are not aware of these tactics.

Let's hope he gets his dream job soon and the BBC snaps him up for his own show. I know people have said he should have one and he seems to use the hours he does as mini auditions :mysmilie_13:

I wish he'd just f**k off! Saw him doing a ladies clothing show (why?!) He was shouting over the model who was trying to tell the viewers about the fit and feel, he was just bellowing Oh, Ooh, stonning ....Simone the model bless 'er looked as though she just wanted to tell him to shut the f**k up! Can imagine that most of the models hate having to work with him. Why didn't they just stick with Loen? Not only could she actually model some of the outfits, she could have proper conversations and a good laugh with the models without just standing there shouting random crap that he knows sod all about. Just a disgusting man!

I can't quite believe Peter gets so much hate. Do you people watch him purely so you can come on here and tell each other how disgusting you think he is? Why is he disgusting? He's the longest-serving shopping channel presenter, and he evidently does well because he is on so often and never out of work. The co-presenters and models always have nothing but good things to say about working with him on Twitter or Facebook. Is it because he is in his fifties - there's an ageism thing going on here? I've heard a criticism that he's a has-been, or a never-has-been - fact is, he has more fans and is more popular than anyone posting here. Ah, the viewing public.

Latest posts

Back