Illumibowl Motion Activated Toilet Night Light???

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

umm this item is a bit odd

Illumibowl Motion Activated Toilet Night Light £16.50 + post
http://www.qvcuk.com/ukqic/qvcapp.aspx/app.detail/params.item.806137

A motion activated night light that fits onto any toilet, featuring different coloured light settings and a three stage dimmer. Light up your bathroom for those middle of the night toilet visits with this handy Illumibowl nightlight.

Set colour to rotate or single colour with eight colour options
Three stage dimmer
Battery operated - 3 x AAA batteries required (included)
Nightlight (h x w x d): 9.5cm x 5.8cm x 3cm (3.7" x 2.3" x 1.2")

All measurements are approximate

i can see the idea but just seems a bit odd

WTF!

And "motion activated" - so doesn't it work if it's just number ones?.

:mysmilie_15: :mysmilie_15:

Just put the bleeding light on FFS.

CC

Putting the light on in the middle of the night wakes up the brain too much and makes it harder to get back to sleep. Maybe this company read the research and came up with this. A night light on the landing seems a better idea or a torch in the en-suite!

They're also selling "Sh!te n Scent" from the Turtle's Head Company. If it detects an impending poop is automatically squirts Poo-Pourri into the bowl, with Gill Gauntlet's voice whispering "good job!"

Maybe you need to wave 'something'?!

Ha ha! Imagine the bragging rights of the men for whom the light comes on immediately as opposed to those who have to flip-flop around for ages to illuminate the room.

They're also selling "Sh!te n Scent" from the Turtle's Head Company. If it detects an impending poop is automatically squirts Poo-Pourri into the bowl, with Gill Gauntlet's voice whispering "good job!"

:giggle: Have you thought about going on Dragons' Den with this?

For goodness sake ! Whatever next ? I know most QVC presenters don`t seem to know their arse from their elbow but most of us do and we are quite able to find the porcelain during the night.
It will be interesting to see how they mock up or should that be cock up the on screen demo. Craig pouring jugs of water down a loo ? JF saying she has one in her 5 en suites and when she staggers unsteadily to the loo in her tower high shoes it helps her aim properly ?
The cartoon Bully from Bullseye running across the bottom of the screen carrying one or Chuntley putting one into her handbag so as when you go into public loos and the lightbulb has gone you can stop yourself weeing on your jumpsuit. Endless possibilities !

Oh dear the company didn't think through what they called this..........motion, unfortunate word to use!!!

For goodness sake ! Whatever next ? I know most QVC presenters don`t seem to know their arse from their elbow but most of us do and we are quite able to find the porcelain during the night.
It will be interesting to see how they mock up or should that be cock up the on screen demo. Craig pouring jugs of water down a loo ? JF saying she has one in her 5 en suites and when she staggers unsteadily to the loo in her tower high shoes it helps her aim properly ?
The cartoon Bully from Bullseye running across the bottom of the screen carrying one or Chuntley putting one into her handbag so as when you go into public loos and the lightbulb has gone you can stop yourself weeing on your jumpsuit. Endless possibilities !

Not forgetting Flinty saying how useful these (buy a few and save on P&P) would be in The Retweet because she's sick of the wet drip mats and people tripping over the stacks of other QVC products she's cadged to maximise her profits. Maybe her BFF can do a bog, sorry blog, on their efficacy.

I just watched the video presentation of this item. I must say Jackie Kabler is hilarious in her faux enthusiasm. My particular favourite bit was during the intro:
GUEST: ...And it illuminates the bowl of your toilet.
KABLER: (in a VERY uninterested and flat tone) Wow!

I'd like to have the job of writing some advertising copy / instruction guide for this product...

Do you hanker after an "illuminati" toilet bowl? Have you always wanted to view your nighttime poo in a delightful pastel shade? With the fabulous new Illumibowl the world's your oyster. Are you worried about granny falling and breaking her hip as she visits the bathroom? Switching on the light can be just too difficult. Just one flicker of movement in front of the Illumibowl's super sensor will have her literally "hip-hip" hooraying as she views her motions illuminated in lilac light. And she'll be flush as you get not one but TWO devices for just £15.95.

Using the Illumibowl couldn't be simpler. It attaches to the rim of the toilet bowl just like a Harpic toilet cleaning block. The LED light points down into the bowl and the PIR sensor to the front. The light activates when you "pass a motion" before you...pass a...motion. It doesn't matter if you piss on the lamp, for the Illumibowl takes the piss really rather well. In fact that could be our new slogan. Illumibowl - taking the piss really IS our business.

Coming soon...our next product.... IllumiBOWEL - the world's first illuminated home enema kit. Where there is darkness... LET THERE BE LIGHT! This puts a ray of sunshine where the sun doesn't shine! Simply fill the douche bag with water, insert the Illumibowel up your posterior and feel that liberating, rejuvenating feeling of inner cleanliness as all the remnants of your pre-decimalisation snacks disencrust themselves from the insides your colon and gush straight into your illuminated mint green toilet pan. So if you're full of ****, this is the one for you! TAKE NOTE QVC!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Last edited:
You can see kids having hours of endless fun with this, waving the toilet brush in loo and waiting for the colours to come on

Vienna, "cock" is a perfect choice of words, they'll probably pitch this as a device for men to find the bowl in the dark, the ones that can't be arsed (oops there's another. :mysmilie_17:) to turn the light on at night that is. :mysmilie_15:

I live in a flat but even when I lived in a house, trust me I could find my way to the toilet without problem in the dark. I don't even think of turning the light on.

As yes, Crap n Go your sh*t can come out smelling of roses. QVC you know you really really really want to sell it.:mysmilie_19:

I live in a flat but even when I lived in a house, trust me I could find my way to the toilet without problem in the dark. I don't even think of turning the light on.

As yes, Crap n Go your sh*t can come out smelling of roses. QVC you know you really really really want to sell it.:mysmilie_19:

No Donna, I didn't mean light on to actually find the toilet, I meant light on for that "ray of golden light" to find inside the pan and not end up on the floor or toilet seat. :mysmilie_17:

Latest posts

Back