Illumibowl Motion Activated Toilet Night Light???

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

No Donna, I didn't mean light on to actually find the toilet, I meant light on for that "ray of golden light" to find inside the pan and not end up on the floor or toilet seat. :mysmilie_17:

My other half can miss the bowl whether the light is on or not...there's no hope for me :mysmilie_512:

I've been laughing my head off reading all these posts. I'm sure Q are 'flushed with success' for this particular item, but whatever will they come up with next? Diamonique loo paper? A singing toilet seat (a medley of songs by Wet, Wet, Wet, alternating with Handel's Water Music, of course)?

:mysmilie_15::mysmilie_19:
Great thread and posts ...

One of my favourite "oldie'' films is Jane Fonda & Katherine Hepburn's "On Golden Pond". I shall never view it in the same way now! :mysmilie_17:

No Donna, I didn't mean light on to actually find the toilet, I meant light on for that "ray of golden light" to find inside the pan and not end up on the floor or toilet seat. :mysmilie_17:

One of my favourite "oldie'' films is Jane Fonda & Katherine Hepburn's "On Golden Pond". I shall never view it in the same way now! :mysmilie_17:

:mysmilie_15: makes you wonder H what they're doing in that water hey? hey?. :mysmilie_15: Now you know :mysmilie_15:

I've been laughing my head off reading all these posts. I'm sure Q are 'flushed with success' for this particular item, but whatever will they come up with next? Diamonique loo paper? A singing toilet seat (a medley of songs by Wet, Wet, Wet, alternating with Handel's Water Music, of course)?

"Flushed with success" love it! :mysmilie_3: :mysmilie_17:

Oooh, I'm clenching my cheeks at the thought of that! :mysmilie_516:

Apparently it's "difficult to aim"...:mysmilie_506:

You think they're taking up archery for the Olympics rather than taking a leak in a foot and a half wide bowl. :mysmilie_17:

I tell him not to be too hard on himself though the pan is quite big, he knows I'm only joking though........ahem! :mysmilie_17:

I'm sure this was on the gadget show this week. It is the result of a kickstarter crowd funding development!

Apparently it's "difficult to aim"...:mysmilie_506:

You think they're taking up archery for the Olympics rather than taking a leak in a foot and a half wide bowl. :mysmilie_17:

I tell him not to be too hard on himself though the pan is quite big, he knows I'm only joking though........ahem! :mysmilie_17:

I think the best way to improve their aim is to tell them that, according to research, the better endowed or most virile have 100% accuracy.

I think what is most bizarre is the thought that anyone would want or need to specifically illuminate their toilet bowl. That's the bit I really don't get. I personally have no problem in using the bathroom and switching the light on when I get there but my hallway is pitch black at night and the light switch is difficult to find. I remedied this by buying an LED nightlight. It uses next to no energy and provides just enough light for me to see where I am going.

I have a fan that switches on with the light, it makes a horrible noise on starting up and that is enough to set my nerves jangling, let alone those of the neighbours, so I have two wireless PIR lights in my bathroom already. I love 'em, but would not have it shining directly into the bowl eugh!

Latest posts

Back