Next No!No! TSV 18/6/17

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

MrsE

Registered Shopper
Any ideas when the next NoNo! TSV is?

I have one of those expensive Philips things from Boots & it's fab, for areas you shave, you have to shave before removal.

Because of this I've never been able to use it on my face.

My daughter has a NoNo! I love it - she uses it for her upper lip & face fuzz. No pre shaving. She uses it as she needs it, like a facial hair remover rather than a long term solution - I think you have to use it every other day for a month to really slow hair down.

If anyone's interested the Phillips is great & I've still got very slow hair growth a few years on :) on my legs & underarms - bikini area, not so great.....

I have a NoNo & very happy with mine. I purchased it to use on my face & have been very happy with the results. It always makes me laugh reading the reviews left on the NoNo as people clearly haven't listened to the presentation. You need to give it time to work. After using it every other day about 3 times a week, you will find that any peach fuzz or downy hair will disappear & any other hair will grow back but a lot finer & a lot less after several weeks of use. People use it expecting it to burn or zap existing hair straight away. It will not work on long hairs they need to be just a few mm's so you do need to trim or pluck any longer hairs. The no no does work if used properly.

Any ideas when the next NoNo! TSV is?

I have one of those expensive Philips things from Boots & it's fab, for areas you shave, you have to shave before removal.

Because of this I've never been able to use it on my face.

My daughter has a NoNo! I love it - she uses it for her upper lip & face fuzz. No pre shaving. She uses it as she needs it, like a facial hair remover rather than a long term solution - I think you have to use it every other day for a month to really slow hair down.

If anyone's interested the Phillips is great & I've still got very slow hair growth a few years on :) on my legs & underarms - bikini area, not so great.....

Next TSV is 18th June

Now the kids are less dependent am thinking of spending more of my attention tending my garden. What do you all recommend? DIY or pro for example? LOL

I gave this a try a couple of years back - it beggars belief that Q still back and hype this, because I've yet to read a review where it worked - my concern is only with the facial hair - I just wrote a very negative comment on their FB page - let's see if it gets posted or removed - the latter I bet.

Latest update, well last night I checked their FB page and low and behold, my damning comments were indeed posted, well I really thought they would not be - there you go, and there are so many other comments against this product too.:mysmilie_8:

Latest posts

Back