Odd Scheduling.

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Moth

Registered Shopper
I was picking through next weeks listings and I noticed that next weekend gives us yet another gardening TSV and the Summer Garden Launch. I would have thought it would have made better sense to have put that on this weekend, given that it's a bank holiday? Unless QVC misread their calendar but, looking at other things they do, common sense need not apply. It just seems a bit pointless, to me, to have a 24 hour so-called gardening marathon on a regular working Monday, when most people are going to be back at work and not plonked in front of the telly. Today was touted as some kind of special beauty day, but we've got more of the gnome today than beauty, so what is going on? I know they work to economics rather than what pleases the audience but it makes no sense.

Thanks for the heads up. I'll be at work tomorrow and next Monday but I can set my recorder to catch some of the shows. You would have thought the garden special would have been on a day a lot of people were taking the bank holiday. Do we know what the TSV will be?

CC

Latest posts

Back