Your name or email adress:
Do you already have an account?
Forgot your password?
  • Log in or Sign up

    IDEAL WORLD BRINGS YOU WATCH WEEK

    Join us for a week dedicated to gorgeous timepieces where you can save up to 40% from 9pm on Sunday 12th November.

    Join Ideal World this week, where we will be sharing some of our most popular brands at unbelievable prices. From our old favourites Vostok Europe to newer brands such as Karen Millen and Timberland, there is sure to be something to suit everyone.

    Ideal World will be hosting a variety of shows throughout the week, offering limited editions, gifts with purchases and even UK and World exclusives.....

    READ MORE

    Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Results 1 to 10 of 17
    1. #1
      Join Date
      Dec 2010
      Posts
      9,612
      Post Thanks / Like

      Default Trust Pilot - Ideal World Is Now Rated At LESS Than 1 out of 10

      If you thought their recent 1 and a bit Trust Pilot review rating was bad they're now rated at 0.8 out of 10.





      Good grief

      https://uk.trustpilot.com/review/www.idealworld.tv
      Thanks S C O thanked for this post
       

    2. # ADS
      Advertisment Circuit advertisement
      Join Date
      Always
      Posts
      Many
       
    3. #2
      Join Date
      Jun 2008
      Location
      On the phone/not the web!
      Posts
      6,827
      Post Thanks / Like

      Default

      Not their 'best ever year' for reviews then?
      Likes S C O, Wirral70 liked this post
       

    4.    Price Crash TV

    5. #3
      Join Date
      Dec 2010
      Posts
      9,612
      Post Thanks / Like

      Default

      Quote Originally Posted by Mommabear View Post
      Not their 'best ever year' for reviews then?
      Hmmm

      You know that shop that they often like to compare themselves, and their prices to (when it suits them). I believe it's called 'Argos'?

      Their rating is 7.7 out of 10 from over 16,000 reviews. I think I'd rather pay a few pennies more, if in fact they are dearer anyway.

      84% of Ideal World's reviews are just 1 Star (the lowest rating possible) which I believe is unprecedented

      https://uk.trustpilot.com/review/www.argos.co.uk
      Likes Price Plunge, S C O, Mommabear liked this post
       

    6. #4
      Join Date
      Jun 2008
      Location
      On the phone/not the web!
      Posts
      6,827
      Post Thanks / Like

      Default

      I think the flexi pay option is the only reason to put yourself under possible duress of ordering from this shower.

      I'd rather save up and buy it from Argos too
      Likes Price Plunge, S C O, Wirral70 liked this post
       

    7. #5
      Join Date
      Jun 2008
      Location
      On the phone/not the web!
      Posts
      6,827
      Post Thanks / Like

      Default

      I see they don't rate much better on the Review Centre



      Likes Wirral70 liked this post
       

    8. #6
      Join Date
      Dec 2010
      Posts
      9,612
      Post Thanks / Like

      Default

      Quote Originally Posted by Mommabear View Post
      I see they don't rate much better on the Review Centre
      Awful.

      I've always said that reviewers are far more likely to post about bad experiences than good but please.....

      0.8 out of 10, which Trust Pilot considers to be 'Bad'
      Likes Price Plunge, S C O, Mommabear liked this post
       

    9.    Gemporia

    10. #7
      Join Date
      Dec 2010
      Posts
      9,612
      Post Thanks / Like

      Default

      Quote Originally Posted by Mommabear View Post
      I think the flexi pay option is the only reason to put yourself under possible duress of ordering from this shower.

      I'd rather save up and buy it from Argos too
      I have no doubt there'd be no business if they didn't offer Flexipay (or in Sally Jacks words) 'we accept absolutely anyone'

      Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_0038.JPG 
Views:	18 
Size:	33.4 KB 
ID:	13949
      Likes S C O, Mommabear liked this post
       

    11. #8
      Join Date
      Feb 2014
      Posts
      410
      Post Thanks / Like

      Default

      Lets be honest to the posters who post on this forum its not a surprise.

      We all post fact after fact after fact day after day on what the presenters say, do, dont do, dont say, should say and shouldnt say, the presenters get away with saying ANYTHING they like whenever it suits a sale, thats a FACT, this isnt simple small mistakes or small embellishments to get a few more sales, the presenters think they are untouchable and should not be questioned or pulled up by us Joe and Josephine publics! They despise us for nagging away at them, they want us all to shut up and trot on.

      Look at the presenters its not a fluke this lot are on the smae shopping TV channel, I mean right now the bald bloke is on selling drill bits, so so so aggresive loud angry simply wanting people to buy a product, Then look at the likes of Mr Simon, no words are needed.

      IW are in it for the fast buck and to hell with the trail of destruction, we just have to see and hear how they let the sales folk they employ say and do for starters.
      Likes Wirral70 , Mommabear liked this post
       

    12.    Crafting.co.uk

    13. #9
      Join Date
      Dec 2010
      Posts
      9,612
      Post Thanks / Like

      Default

      Quote Originally Posted by S C O View Post
      Lets be honest to the posters who post on this forum its not a surprise.

      We all post fact after fact after fact day after day on what the presenters say, do, dont do, dont say, should say and shouldnt say, the presenters get away with saying ANYTHING they like whenever it suits a sale, thats a FACT, this isnt simple small mistakes or small embellishments to get a few more sales, the presenters think they are untouchable and should not be questioned or pulled up by us Joe and Josephine publics! They despise us for nagging away at them, they want us all to shut up and trot on.

      Look at the presenters its not a fluke this lot are on the smae shopping TV channel, I mean right now the bald bloke is on selling drill bits, so so so aggresive loud angry simply wanting people to buy a product, Then look at the likes of Mr Simon, no words are needed.

      IW are in it for the fast buck and to hell with the trail of destruction, we just have to see and hear how they let the sales folk they employ say and do for starters.
      I couldn't agree more S C O.

      The presentation is shocking. I can only assume it's aimed at a certain demographic that associate abject tackiness and hysteria with getting a bargain. But Poundland it most certainly isn't.

      You could be forgiven for thinking that Ideal World 'lie' by omission. It's what they don't say that's often the problem (think Bonded Leather). And of course their pricing could easily be considered fanciful but they're not even smart about it, the videos online often show the lower prices they've already been sold for, and regularly so.

      Selling is selling I guess, there'll always be 'salesmanship' of varying degrees. It does all seem incredibly schlocky though and could be a clue that this company is in trouble. I guess time will tell.

      For balance pretty much all the archaic Selly Telly channels chat bubbles, but perhaps not quite as egregiously as this lot. But as Ideal World is so anonymous these days I suppose not many people really care.

      Nevertheless those reviews are terrible. They're the worst I've personally ever seen on Trust Pilot.

      How can you not even get 1 out of 10?
      Likes S C O liked this post
       

    14. #10
      Join Date
      Jan 2012
      Location
      The clue is in the username
      Posts
      705
      Post Thanks / Like

      Default

      Quote Originally Posted by Wirral70 View Post
      I have no doubt there'd be no business if they didn't offer Flexipay (or in Sally Jacks words) 'we accept absolutely anyone'

      Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_0038.JPG 
Views:	18 
Size:	33.4 KB 
ID:	13949
      I tend to order most things from the 'retail river', as most things are cheaper, delivery is quick (and usually free) and refunds are returned even before they have received the goods back.

      The other big 'selly telly' channel doesn't fair much better, there the biggest bug-bear is the ridiculous P&P costs at least IW are starting to tackle this by using the Asda Returns service.

    Posting Permissions

    • You may not post new threads
    • You may not post replies
    • You may not post attachments
    • You may not edit your posts
    •