Your name or email adress:
Do you already have an account?
Forgot your password?

Lisa Riley’s Back and Better Than Ever With Her Brand New Autumn Clothing Line, Exclusively at Ideal World

We’re excited to announce that TV favourite and Loose Women panellist Lisa Riley is returning to Ideal World with style to unveil her brand new autumn clothing line.

After winning multiple plus size awards, Lisa decided to launch her own clothing label ‘Just Be You’ exclusively with Ideal World to overcome the disappointment in styles previously offered to her. After sharing her amazing weight loss journey with the nation, Lisa created her collection of clothing and garments to make you feel “confident, sexy and beautiful.”

The TV favourite says “Of all my collections with Ideal World, this is by far my ultimate favourite. I feel the fabrics, colours and the unique “me” style comes across 100%. It is fashion for everyone. I hope you love it as much as I do!”

Read More

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
      Post Thanks / Like

Default Trust Pilot - Ideal World Is Now Rated At LESS Than 1 out of 10

If you thought their recent 1 and a bit Trust Pilot review rating was bad they're now rated at 0.8 out of 10.

Good grief

https://uk.trustpilot.com/review/www.idealworld.tv
      Thanks S C O thanked for this post

2. Support ShoppingTelly.com
      Click Here To Contribute To Our Site
      Post Thanks / Like

I do have a very jaundiced view of review websites - I've always believed that they are open to 'manipulation' so should be taken with a bowlful of salt, but I can well believe that IW are getting genuine bad reviews - I watched about 30 seconds of Sal the Screecher the other day, and hard sell wasn't in it. And Barra Boy has always been 'in yer face' from day one. But in fairness to IW, I can't watch any of the selly telly channels for long these days, as they are all going in the same direction - lack of knowledgeable presenters (those that were have left or been pushed), too much screeching and hand-waving, and of course the obligatory downright tale-telling. I can't see that shopping telly will last - it has a smell of sheer desperation hanging over it and surely people will increasingly realise that there are better deals elsewhere online (for example, jewellery buyers: Diamond Heaven offer very good deals on good spec. diamond jewellery, with substantial metal weights in gold or platinum, and Cavendish Jewellers of York have some brilliant deals on second-hand jewellery pieces and free p&p over £100. Gemporia just does not compare anymore).

Quote Originally Posted by yorkrose26 View Post
      I tend to order most things from the 'retail river', as most things are cheaper, delivery is quick (and usually free) and refunds are returned even before they have received the goods back.

The other big 'selly telly' channel doesn't fair much better, there the biggest bug-bear is the ridiculous P&P costs at least IW are starting to tackle this by using the Asda Returns service.

› See More: Trust Pilot - Ideal World Is Now Rated At LESS Than 1 out of 10
      Last edited by historymystery; 30-07-2017 at 10:02 AM.
      Thanks Mommabear thanked for this post
      Likes shopperholic liked this post

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Wirral70
      or in Sally Jacks words'we accept absolutely anyone'
      I always thought that referred to their employment policy of presenters?
      Likes Muttley , Price Plunge liked this post

5.    Sponsored Link

Post Thanks / Like

Price crash is better than this.

7.    Sponsored Link

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by adam82uk View Post
      Price crash is better than this.
      A car crash is better than this
      Likes Muttley liked this post

9.    Price Crash TV

Post Thanks / Like

Because they keep selling cheap second hand refurbished garbage especially technology. Time this lot either grew a pair or just give up all together. And selling the same old products and same old presenters.
      Likes VapidStoat liked this post

11.    Gemporia

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by adam82uk View Post
      Because they keep selling cheap second hand refurbished garbage especially technology. Time this lot either grew a pair or just give up all together. And selling the same old products and same old presenters.
      You say that like it's a bad thing!

13.    Advertisment

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by pdsalford View Post
      I always thought that referred to their employment policy of presenters?
      Cruel but fair!
      Likes VapidStoat liked this post

15.    Sponsored Link

•   Alt

Advertising

advertising