Alpha-H TSV 27/5/17

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

I really like the hydration cream, it has a cooling minty smell. If that's in it, I'm in.

Could be interested in this, Liquid Gold is great and I really rate the cleanser too.

my daughters been living with me as her flats been refurbished and has been using the alph h triple action cleanser. her acne prone skin which is highly sensitive is literally in perfect condition.

Any details on what will be in the TSV? Apart from the limited Liquid Gold I mean...;-)

Thank you Ian!
I think this is the first Alpha H TSV that is over £40.
Are the other two items brand new as well?

my daughters been living with me as her flats been refurbished and has been using the alph h triple action cleanser. her acne prone skin which is highly sensitive is literally in perfect condition.
I love this cleanser.

Thank you Ian!
I think this is the first Alpha H TSV that is over £40.
Are the other two items brand new as well?

The cream is quite new (launched this year), but the serum is "old". As they are two products containing glycolic acid and my skin is going crazy sometimes, I think I will use them separately, either the cream or the serum. Otherwise it could be too much.

I recognised the serum in the old packaging from the link that Ian posted, I have one (or two of these).
The cream, from what was said in the video, has a temporary effect it seems, when they are talking of chia swelling and plumping up the lines. I was hoping to read the reviews but there are none at the moment.

I recognised the serum in the old packaging from the link that Ian posted, I have one (or two of these).
The cream, from what was said in the video, has a temporary effect it seems, when they are talking of chia swelling and plumping up the lines. I was hoping to read the reviews but there are none at the moment.

Ruth Crilly (amodelrecommends.com) did a review about the cream.

What do you think about the serum? The description on the QVC site says it is not suitable for sensitive skin. Once there was a TSV with this serum and a cream and I didn't buy it because I thought it might be too strong for my skin.

Last edited:
Ruth Crilly (amodelrecommends.com) did a review about the cream.

What do you think about the serum? The description on the QVC site says it is not suitable for sensitive skin. Once there was a TSV with this serum and a cream and I didn't buy it because I thought it might be too strong for my skin.
My skin is not sensitive Ani and I didn't any trouble using it.

SAYing "not suitable for sensitive skin" is a massive get out clause for retailers for if you do have a reaction. It's a meaningless statement. Everyone's skin is sensitive to something.

if your skin does not like glycol's then anything with it in will upset your skin. but that could also be more to do with % of the active

Latest posts

Back