Together on QVC

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Caroleanne

Registered Shopper
Just watching it and after looking at the brand in a catalogue I'd like to ask is this another brand who make especially for QVC ?
It almost looks like a different brand ... Also the choice looks restricted in comparison being mostly tops ... None of the jackets and dresses that are in the catalogue range

I agree with the above post. I do like some of the Together fashion, although I have not bought anything yet. I switched on to watch the 10am show, but I had to switch off as Claire was in full 'mumsy voice mode':down: It really is time qvc had a shake up in the presenters, they seem to have had a change about in some of the models.

I saw a top this morning which including postage was £51.95 yet looked no better than any chain store offering for much less and about 20 squid if you go downmarket.

I agree with the above post. I do like some of the Together fashion, although I have not bought anything yet. I switched on to watch the 10am show, but I had to switch off as Claire was in full 'mumsy voice mode':down: It really is time qvc had a shake up in the presenters, they seem to have had a change about in some of the models.

I switched off because Silly Claire was on. I can't watch her anymore. I have just put the 6pm show on but it's Alison Keenan so I don't know how long I'll last with her machine gun voice.

Latest posts

Back