MarlaWynne Fashion TSV 28/05/17

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

I think it is a maxi ballon dress with cold shoulders and three quarter sleeves in 6 different colours. If you look on the MarlaWynne Facebook page she has just posted pictures. She is not yet saying it is the TSV but I believe it is. I have no idea of price etc but then I am not as clever as all our QVC sleuths.
By the way her side zip denim pants are on the QVCUK website in White. The offer was taken down very quickly this afternoon but it looks like some of the colours will be on offer between £65 something and £73.00 so if you like these (I live in them and they are true to size) keep your eyes open for the offer to reappear as they will fly out in the first hour on the 28th. Hope this is helpful

This is a pic of the TSV...as I always say, each to their own but this to me looks like the Barbapapa family reunion :mysmilie_11:

MW TSV.jpg

So fed up with this cold shoulder fashion. I have never liked it and even if I had I would have gone off it by now! I returned 2 of THAT tsv dress, there was nothing to like about it.

If that dress is the tsv then it`s one of the most hideous looking garments I`ve ever seen. It looks cobbled together, neither one thing nor the other and has nothing going for it. When I see these cold shoulder offerings both tops as well as dresses, I always think of my Mum. She died 30 years ago and whenever anybody visited she`d notice straight away if someone had a button missing or if the kids had a hole in their trouser knee or if one of Dad`s socks was looking thin around the heel and so on. Within 30 seconds she`d have the sewing box out, would insist whoever it was removed the item of clothing and she wouldn`t settle until she`d fixed it.
I laugh when I imagine her still being alive and someone turning up in a cold shoulder article. She`d be horrified thinking the sleeve had come away from the shoulder seam and would be trying to make the World a better dressed place by sewing up all the holes lol !

This offering is hideous on every level from the cold shoulder down to the balloon bottom. I honestly can't see the attraction of such a 'thing'.

Definitely not for me. I bet even the models look awful in it or maybe they've got Barbarpapa to model it. What's Marla thinking? She's been known and loved for her stylish classic clothes not shapeless old sacks.

CC

Has Jill Franks been wearing cold shoulder items? I would have thought she would have been in her element. BTW I think Julia looks fine in the dress. I could not wear it as I am very tall and slim

julia roberts is wearing it now on the peony show

Dare I say it, from what I can see of it, it actually looks good on Julia - maybe one of those designs that actually looks better on non-model figures?!

What a silly style, it's neither summer nor winter appropriate, and completely shapeless. 'Cold shoulder' as a 'design feature' is already old hat, so in a month or two it will be completely dated and they won't even be able to give it away.

Marla brought this dress out a couple of years ago as a tsv, I know because I have it in the taupe - bought because it had sleeves !!! and to be fair it does 'hang' well. This is the same with just a cold shoulder thrown in. Why do Q believe that all their female audience want to wear this ****** cold shoulder fashion ? its probably the worst look in the world.

The last TSV dress was a disaster. I returned mine as soon as I got it out of the bag, it weighed a ton with so much fabric it would have been a nightmare to wash and iron.

its a popular dress and not cheap. sadly the cold shoulder will date it. its not awful though imo

Latest posts

Back