MarlaWynne Fashion TSV 28/05/17

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

I'm pretty sure the fabric is identical to my navy sleeved TSV dress which I wore on a trip to London for a couple of days, and had my bag cross body for security, and it pilled horribly. Never wore it again and it wasn't even first to send to the charity shop.
I heard Julia say she's wearing the small, and IMO it looks most unflattering across her bust.

They are bound to get returns.If you size up for larger arms the dress is going to look even more like a sack.
Anyhow Marla more or less apologised for the previous TSV debacle which she says was wrong but this TSV is very right.Said Shes glad to be back.

Debbie flint said to size up if you have big arms..with plus sizes most of us larger ladies have capacious arms

Noticeable that no plus size model has been wearing the tsv so clearly an issue with the arms. Marla wore the black (2 days running ) so hard to see how the sleeves fit her. Flinty's arms looked like sausages, and Julia in the pink obviously didn't 'arrange' her sleeves properly as they were twisted on the show with Rieker this afternoon.

I caught a few minutes of the MW show this afternoon and, at the risk of being controversial, I don't think the style did anything for Julia. I thought it made her look 'frumpy.' And naturally she informed us that she was in a small.

They should wheel out CHuntley with her arms through the cold shoulder holes and the sleeves dangling from her pits to show how versatile a garment it can be!
:mysmilie_15:

The most positive thing is having Marla back, and the interaction with her daughter Sydney and the other models.

I thought the colours were nice and had it been viscose and an elbow sleeve without the stupid cold shoulder I would have bought. Others can do viscose at better prices but QVC persist with the fiction that it is such a premium product they are justified in charging crazy money.

The most positive thing is having Marla back, and the interaction with her daughter Sydney and the other models.

I thought the colours were nice and had it been viscose and an elbow sleeve without the stupid cold shoulder I would have bought. Others can do viscose at better prices but QVC persist with the fiction that it is such a premium product they are justified in charging crazy money.

usually marla only comes over for the TSVS

I can't believe they are offering yet another 'cold shoulder' garment.Talk about overkill in the extreme!

I don't like these cold shoulder things! I cringe every time I see them and just don't get them!
I was at a get together the other week and someone was wearing a tunic top with shoulders peeping through and it looked cheap and nasty!
Anyone else agree? :mysmilie_14::mysmilie_1::mysmilie_13:

I don't like these cold shoulder things! I cringe every time I see them and just don't get them!
I was at a get together the other week and someone was wearing a tunic top with shoulders peeping through and it looked cheap and nasty!
Anyone else agree? :mysmilie_14::mysmilie_1::mysmilie_13:

I really dislike them too. The young and slim can carry them off but I`ve seen chubby arms bulging through the holes like a squashed balloon, tops of beheaded tattoos peeping from above the holes and some of the tops/dresses have very low fronts or a bardot gypsy style frilly neckline so I`ve seen wrinkled crinkled chests, not to mention muffin tops because some of the cold shoulder blouses are also quite short in length.

I caught a few minutes of the MW show this afternoon and, at the risk of being controversial, I don't think the style did anything for Julia. I thought it made her look 'frumpy.' And naturally she informed us that she was in a small.

I agree about Julia lookng frumpy in the tsv, but how could she look otherwise if she put her ample boobies in a 35' inch top. :grin:

I really dislike them too. The young and slim can carry them off but I`ve seen chubby arms bulging through the holes like a squashed balloon, tops of beheaded tattoos peeping from above the holes and some of the tops/dresses have very low fronts or a bardot gypsy style frilly neckline so I`ve seen wrinkled crinkled chests, not to mention muffin tops because some of the cold shoulder blouses are also quite short in length.

I feel quite nauseous just thinking about it all now.

I agree that some of these styles may suit some people but I didn't think they looked very flattering on the Presenters!

Frumpy is a good word and definitely not for me! :mysmilie_7:

usually marla only comes over for the TSVS

By that token, she has another TSV in August, as she said that's when she will be back.

Even though I don't end up buying I look forward to MW appearing as she is such a breath of fresh air. Professional but still fun. So much QVC is hard work so it's very welcome.

Latest posts

Back