Got To Have It Day TSV 28/05/17

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Isn't this the Bank Holiday Monday (29th), Ian? On the TV Guide it shows Babyliss, Ultrasun, Yankee on Monday.

Ian do you think this item 231885 will be on offer on Monday? It's weird that they've listed all the available colours at £32.18 apart from the Tan option at £39; this kind of weirdness sometimes means they're not finished moving the price before it goes live on air? Ofcourse they might put up the price of all options to £39 by then! :mysmilie_15:

Ian do you think this item 231885 will be on offer on Monday? It's weird that they've listed all the available colours at £32.18 apart from the Tan option at £39; this kind of weirdness sometimes means they're not finished moving the price before it goes live on air? Ofcourse they might put up the price of all options to £39 by then! :mysmilie_15:

Akimbo nope that is the price it will be as they have had a few issues with the pricing on that one & are currently sorting it

Babyliss Dual Rotating Smoothing & Volumising 50mm Hot Brush
Item Number: 401629
QVC Price £73.00
Todays Special Value Price £59.97
P&P £5.95

3 easy pays from 12am

This Sheer Volume Rotating Hot Brush from Babyliss features three heat settings and two rotation directions, as well as a 50mm heated ceramic barrel, to help you achieve the look of volume, fullness and shape. If you love the shine, body and bounce that a visit to the salon gives you, but struggle to recreate the effect at home, this innovative and easy-to-use hair tool is for you!

Large rotating barrel - use on dry hair to add the look of movement, shape, body and volume. The heated barrel shapes and polishes the hair leaving a long-lasting effect; while at the same time adding smoothness and shine. The direct heat also makes it easy to boost 'day two' hair or just to give hair a lift at the end of the day before going out in the evening.

Silicone bristles - the clever combination of large and small silicone bristles help to lift and gently grip the hair to guide it through the brush as it rotates, helping to reduce the static in your hair for a smooth, frizz-free result.

Active ionic technology - the ionic generator in this brush produces a cloud of millions of ions which help to calm and condition the hair, reducing static and adding further smoothness and shine.

What’s in the box?

1 x Sheer Volume Rotating Hot Brush
1 x Heat Protective Mat
1 x Heat Protective Glove
1 x Information Booklet

Technical specifications:

Temperature settings: 180C, 190C, 200C
Swivel cord length: 3m (9'8")
Auto shut-off: 72 mins
Heat ready indicator
Hot brush (l x w x d): 15cm x 35cm x 9cm (5.9" x 13.7" x 3.5")
Weight: 0.6kg

All measurements are approximate

http://www.qvcuk.com/ukqic/qvcapp.aspx/app.detail/params.item.401629

I've gone for the ABC 3 litres, Orla Keily wash bag and bibi necklace. I didn't bother waiting for the Easy pay as I am trying to cut down on those haha

I've gone for the TSV, love my babyliss big hair (if it ever breaks I don't think I will be able to leave the house until I get another :mysmilie_17:) but I love the look of this new product to smooth my hair in hot weather or if I get caught in the rain, rather than having to wash it all over again. Can't wait to try it.

I've gone for the ABC 3 litres, Orla Keily wash bag and bibi necklace. I didn't bother waiting for the Easy pay as I am trying to cut down on those haha

Ooh i love the Orla wash bag, v.tempted! Which colour did you go for?

Yeah, I've gone for the Skin Wash trio as well.
Even with the ridiculous P & P, it's still working out at less than £19.00 per bottle.
I just hope I like the lavender one as I'm not usually a fan of that fragrance, but it was just too good a price to turn down.

When ever I use anything Babyliss related, I always ending up looking like the mad professor, hair all over the place and worse than when I started due to all the static their machines/gadgets create. :mysmilie_17:

When ever I use anything Babyliss related, I always ending up looking like the mad professor, hair all over the place and worse than when I started due to all the static their machines/gadgets create. :mysmilie_17:

Oh, God. And me!

I tried the rotating brush and ended up looking like a mad professor and the straightening brush managed to straighten my hair while I was doing it, but by the time I walked down the stairs, the hall mirror had me looking back at it wondering where the Crystal Tips picture had come from.

I bought their top of the range dryer (pre 3Q version - which I am SO glad I didn't go for), and that just fried my hair, making it drier and frizzier. And that was on the lowest settings! Just when I'd got my hair into great condition with my L'Oreal Steam Pod after wrecking it with GHDs.

I've had much better results with the tiny Ego travel hairdryer (though I've burnt three of those out since they were launched - I tried claiming on their warranty but was told it was only meant for occasional trips so "daily" was precluded).

I'm pretty much stuck with small light dryers as I can no longer use anything heavier/bigger, so BIG thanks to the person who gave the heads-up for them on sale at TK Max as I picked a replacement for the Boots travel dryer I've been using recently (better than anything Babyliss I've used, but still makes straightening harder work). I've used and had great results with the Dyson - which was easy for me to handle because of it's shape/balance. My niece has "difficult" hair and bought it, as has one of my friends. Both have friends with the kind of hair a Dyson, quite frankly, would be a waste of money for, but for those who need a lighter dryer great for difficult hair, I don't think you can beat it (even with the ionic stuff).

I'm SO glad I'm not alone. I've wondered if it's the ionic function that seems to work for a lot of people. I had a fab little Philips Quiet dryer that had an ionic on/off switch. My hair was so much easier to handle with it off.

Anyone else noticed this with ionic tools?

Latest posts

Back