Disney merchandise

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Hilarious!!! Just read your comment out to Scandi Prince & he asked if there were compartments for crayons & your bottle of juice! Best laugh I've had for ages & I haven't even had a Pimms yet!

Oooh, Pimms! What a great, grown-up idea for a Saturday evening!

Decided I just had to have a look on the website and see the bags for myself and laughed my a** off at some of the reviews at the same time.I love clothes,bags etc that are 'different' but these are surely kids' stuff.Especially as people are whinging in reviews as they can't even get their phones in the bags.Must be kid sized too.My 3 year old granddaughter would absolutely adore one of these,but at an average price of £50 -no way.

Decided I just had to have a look on the website and see the bags for myself and laughed my a** off at some of the reviews at the same time.I love clothes,bags etc that are 'different' but these are surely kids' stuff.Especially as people are whinging in reviews as they can't even get their phones in the bags.Must be kid sized too.My 3 year old granddaughter would absolutely adore one of these,but at an average price of £50 -no way.

I watched the first show a few weeks ago and Julia Roberts definitely said they were aimed at adults. I was amazed but as I tend to be a bit conservative in my accessories thought it must be me.

I have just read this thread and had to check out the range. Surely these are not for adults!?! Kidults perhaps!! My friend's daughter is in her twenties and adores all things Disney which I find rather staggering. She wanted an Olaf piece of jewellery; I was speechless but at the time I hadn't seen Frozen so didn't even know who he was, just that he looked peculiar. I did see it on TV and thought it was great but I certainly wouldn't want to accessorise with it! It always annoys me as well when they give you helpful tips as to what you might put in your bag. Mind you they never include my regular items, a packet of fags and a lighter!

How can these bags be aimed at Adults!

Quirky and maybe an immature or Disney mad Teenager but not for Grown Ups! Reminds me of the Charlie Bears Obsession, again best for the young ones! :mysmilie_43:

How can these bags be aimed at Adults!

Quirky and maybe an immature or Disney mad Teenager but not for Grown Ups! Reminds me of the Charlie Bears Obsession, again best for the young ones! :mysmilie_43:

Aw, that's a shame, Glittergirl, because we were going to have a whip-round and get you a giant Charlie bear in a Snow White costume to go in your living room. Not your thing then?

I have just read this thread and had to check out the range. Surely these are not for adults!?! Kidults perhaps!! My friend's daughter is in her twenties and adores all things Disney which I find rather staggering. She wanted an Olaf piece of jewellery; I was speechless but at the time I hadn't seen Frozen so didn't even know who he was, just that he looked peculiar. I did see it on TV and thought it was great but I certainly wouldn't want to accessorise with it! It always annoys me as well when they give you helpful tips as to what you might put in your bag. Mind you they never include my regular items, a packet of fags and a lighter!

There are characters one sees that are likeable .Most of us adults are able to separate them from our own lives as it is rather inappropriate and of no interest -due to our age or the childlike appearance and obvious target audience of the characters- to dress like them or carry items such as toys or keepsakes with us.In our homes some have mementos of visits to places such as Disneyland.Kept to a reasonable,non-obsessive level just for what they are -'trinkets' from happy family visits I can't see a problem. I adore the character Edward Scissorhands but I would never go out with a bag with his face on or have hair like a flaming bog brush.

By the way ,it doesn't seem likely that fags and lighter would fit into these bags.Perhaps sweeties and hankie could be squeezed in.

Last edited:
Aw, that's a shame, Glittergirl, because we were going to have a whip-round and get you a giant Charlie bear in a Snow White costume to go in your living room. Not your thing then?

Ha ha, it'd be like something out of a horror film!!!!

Horrifying Charlie Bear.jpg

The only person who should get to the till in the supermarket with one of those bags is a seven year old girl. Oh my! :mysmilie_15:

I've said it before, I'd be sleeping with one eye open if that thing was sitting on a CB rocking chair in my bedroom, it's enough to scare the bejeezus out of you. :mysmilie_13:

I know, it would be like the clown in Poltergeist, shudder

Latest posts

Back