Over and over and over again

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Hang on, I thought all the reviews were 5 *? :mysmilie_17:
What can this possibly mean though, has Q's mythical buying power decreased, resulting in brands being less willing to slash prices to present a bigger variety of products, or is it just belt-tightening in general?

Either way, it has become tedious to watch Q - Strato, I agree with you and do remember the days when I would watch more than one show of the same brand during the day as new items would be introduced in each one. Now I can barely watch one as a lot of the time, it's even presenting items from past shows, complete with unsatisfactory reviews online!!!![/QUOTE]

For me, the most repetitive thing is Jill Franks. Every time I switch on she's there, saying exactly the same things.

I also get bored of seeing the same models for certain shows. Philip Kingsley...hair like rats tails in the before shots, same model swishing her hair about in the after.
Are we allowed to say 'swishing hair' :mysmilie_465:

Jill Franks on almost every late evening show, which is when I like to watch.

Yes that PK hair model has proven that, don't waste money time and time again on Elastaciser, just invest in a Dyson hair dryer, you get the same, if not better results without going through all that faffing.

Agree, but I find them all repetitive - you can almost forecast to the letter what each one's going to say when they are on. Q could easily replace the lot of them with robots, programmed to say the same old carp over and over again - that would save them a load of dosh paying so-called 'presenters' and perhaps they could bring down the exorbitant p & p charges? :mysmilie_14:
For me, the most repetitive thing is Jill Franks. Every time I switch on she's there, saying exactly the same things.

I agree with all that has been said.

QVC are doing what many big business seem to do after a while. The advanced orders, hey why have unsold stock sitting on shelves taking up room then having to reduce it to get rid of. The same sort of idea happens in department stores, you go buy X bottle of perfume like it use it up. Then go back months later to buy and told its discontinued. But actually no its not, just the department wants the shelf space for a new one which will sell big for a few months before its gone. Its very frustrating for customers but the stores don't care they just want stuff they know will shift quickly.

As mentioned their Facebook page where questions and complaints go to die. There have been complaints about the TSV popping up in every show cutting normal shows short for a few months now. The usual we will pass on your comments goes nowhere.

They should be honest:

No, we are not getting rid of a presenter because you dislike them!

No, we will not stock X brand because 6 people at the most suggest it.

No, (fill in space of brand), will not be coming back to QVC.

We are QVC, we don't care as for every moan a thousand people are buying from us. Na Na!:mysmilie_17:

I'm starting to wonder if QVC have been in here reading. This morning, on the Earth Spirit shoe show, Craig was very keen to point out that there was another show tonight and that viewers should tune in as there would be styles on in that hour that weren't being shown in the morning. First time I've ever heard a presenter say such a thing. Could it be the first time that QVC have heard and then responded to criticism here? He really gave the impression that they know we've been discussing the fact that every show is essentially a repeat of what was on before. I'm not holding my breath, but it'll be interesting to see if anything else changes.

I taped an Onjenu show, last week, I think it was. Onjenu isn't on very often, and I was looking forward to it. But low and behold the first 15 mins were the TSV. I was really annoyed. I do wish they would stop this blooming promotion of the TSV every hour.

Latest posts

Back