Bare Minerals TSV 15/6/17

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Starlight

Registered Shopper
Bare Minerals on QVC Facebook page have posted that there will be a TSV on 15 June together with a pic of a tube of Complexion Rescue :happy:

I used to use the original mineral foundation but not tried this. Has anyone used this & if so, what are your thoughts about coverage, finish etc? Might be tempted as prefer a more natural radiance than a heavy foundation.

I used to use the original mineral foundation but not tried this. Has anyone used this & if so, what are your thoughts about coverage, finish etc? Might be tempted as prefer a more natural radiance than a heavy foundation.

I've got oily skin and have always been wary of trying this as I understand it's quite hydrating so I'd love to know what people on this forum think too as it gets rave reviews.

BareMinerals TSV 15/06/2017

Hi all,

There is a TSV from BM coming up. Does anyone know what it might be?

Thanks, I know. But as always, sometimes people on here have the information earlier, so that's why I am asking.:)

I think I'll wait for the German TSV four days later because this TSV seems too pink for me.

Not for me. I'm waiting for a BarePro TSV, though could weaken with the pinks depending on price.

I think I'll wait for the German TSV four days later because this TSV seems too pink for me.
The one we'll get is called "Naturally you" and has a 16g size of the original foundation.

No Complexion Rescue.:-( Whenever the blush is a shade of pink, it looks like "Miss Piggy" on my skin and I cannot use it.

Last edited:
The one we'll get is called "Naturally you" and has a 16g size of the original foundation.

No Complexion Rescue.:-( Whenever the blush is a shade of pink, it looks like "Miss Piggy" on my skin and I cannot use it.
No complexion rescue? If that's the case, I'm out then. Completely gone off the original foundation, just looks too cakey on me now and I've got tons of the ****** stuff.

Oh Ani! That is hilarious!! I've got visions of you walking around with your snout in the air, flicking your hair back & doing karate chops lol.

No complexion rescue? If that's the case, I'm out then. Completely gone off the original foundation, just looks too cakey on me now and I've got tons of the ****** stuff.

I think Ani might have been talking about the German set not containing Complexion rescue? But it is shown in the video for the UK TSV.

The model in the video looks like she's been sitting too close to the fire.

Sorry, I was talking about the German TSV which is a few days after the one in UK.

I think Ani might have been talking about the German set not containing Complexion rescue?
Exactly. And did you know,? The same set as the one for UK has already been TSV in France.

Latest posts

Back